Old 10-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Par Member

pretty sure i had a disc stolen out of my bag.... last tourney i played, my go to driver SB orc went missing. Brought a back-up in case I lost it in water during round, so thought I just left it at home as I cleaned up my discs the night before. Went home on lunch break and tore apart my place, traced steps.
Pretty sure when I was practicing a few throws with my mids- pre round a.m., some one peeked in my bag and yoinked it. no other explanation, just inked it finally the night before(dont usually ink discs-dont usually lose any). Last time i leave bag unattended near a group of people--

disc was a 172 white SB orc, bird stamp puple foil,ink
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2010, 05:32 PM

Courses Played: 5
I found a really nice putter at the new flatrock course in Columbus Ga. It has no tags/ink on it. If you can tell me what putter it is then its yours. Whoever lost this one will def. want it back.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:03 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 22.6
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdisc View Post
lost it in water, water is about a foot deep but the mud is like quicksand, i found 3 others (none had names/numbers) dx beast, champ panther, and champ monarch.
That's like where I search in a few spots,I sink up past the knees in the stank mud but there be good treasures in there including firebirds.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 22.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdabbs View Post
I lost my 11X champ firebird a few weeks ago on dry land. I was showing a friend how to throw overhand on a hole and walked off and left it. Came back a few minutes later and someone had picked it up. I went to the guys who had walked through there right after this and they said they didn't see it. Frustrating!
I always count my discs and avoid any type of extra throw for that very reason, I lose a lot that way and it's maddening.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:50 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by The dude on the bike View Post
That's like where I search in a few spots,I sink up past the knees in the stank mud but there be good treasures in there including firebirds.
this thread got long but in there somewhere i said my friend got in there and found it!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:37 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 138
I threw an Augusta Wraith in the drink behind hole 1 at Trophy Lakes. The worst part is I pulled it out and put it back in the bag saying "oh I don't want to throw it in the water" For some reason I went for it. Way to much disc for that hole.......... amateur hour
Old 10-28-2010, 01:39 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goodguy View Post

Lost this bad boy on the third hole in Rocklin, Ca on Thursday... could have sworn it landed twenty feet or so short of the nastiest of nasty creeks. Long story short, as I was unsuccessfully searching through the muck with the pole of a rake, my not yet 2 year old son threw his body in such a manner as to send the stroller crashin into the mess. Luckily he was strapped in and the only part of him to touch the filth was one hand. I am sure the stroller will smell like a bucket of ******* for awhile however.
Ouch, that water/muck is wicked. Sorry to hear. If it was a Laker stamp you would of found it.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:40 PM

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgamerp View Post
Man that sucks I have never found another disc when I've gone in the water. It least you came out on top.... thats why i dont throw my favs on water holes.
I first got into disc golf when I found a blue DX shark in a creek at the local course. Having never thrown a golf disc before, i played a round and slowly got into the sport. Since then I have found over 50 discs in ponds, woods, creeks, ect. on courses.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:45 PM

Courses Played: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated plastic View Post
Ouch, that water/muck is wicked. Sorry to hear. If it was a Laker stamp you would of found it.
If it was a Lakers Dye I would have lit it on fire before purposefully throwing it into the muck

Old 10-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 35
lost my shag stamp katana over a fence to 3 vicious dogs yesterday...ugh. I was hoping it got stuck in the tree and when I got over there there were 3 HUGE dogs eating my disc and growling at me haha...Really pissed me off.