Disc Golf Store
Old 07-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: RHBH
I found a Crystal FLX Challenger on the second hole at North Fort Myers. No number on it so I stuck it in the bag. I was playing by myself (not with myself) and I caught up to a group of 4 players that had never played the course before. One guy asked me if I saw a Cryztal FLX Challenger. Darn it. I had to give it back. I told him about the club here. They take your name off and sell the disc. Crappy arrogant club down here.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 7.4
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by AikoAdam View Post
This weekend I found 3 discs. One with a name and number and the other 2 with nothing. (Every time I went in to find my disc I seemed to come out with 2). I call the number and the mailbox is full. He calls me back and says that it might be his (after I told him his name is on it) and he'd save my number. He says if he doesn't call me back I can just keep it. Sooooo how long would you guys say is reasonable to think he's not calling back. This was yesterday FYI.
I would give him a week. After that it's yours. If he really wanted it back, I think he would of told you from the beginning.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:08 PM

Years Playing: 3.6
Throwing Style: RHFH
I live next to a state park so I'm surrounded by trees, hills, rocks etc.... Well...I was out throwing in my back yard the other day and lost my new Hornet. Thought it would be cool to have a "green Hornet" stuuuupid idea. The darn thing is about 50 yards from my house and I have no idea where it is! Guess I'll have to wait till winter to start looking again.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 17.2
Courses Played: 59
Lost a disc at Recreation Park in Bryan, OH. It was on hole 14. I tried to anhyzer it forehand and came in at a pretty nice angle. I was expecting to walk up and see my disc laying underneath the basket. Instead the thing just disappeared. I expect it went into the dense white pines and is lodged up there somewhere. It was a light blue DX eagle and it was seasoning in real well and pretty much my go to driver. Sucks to as I am going to probably not get it back before the tourney this weekend. I'm sad.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:35 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 144
Send a message via AIM to New013
Had my first "hey i found your disc" call yesterday... the best part is i didn't even know i had dropped it. it was in a bush at the 18 tee where i wouldn't of been throwing that disc so it must of just fell out.

a guy with his kid found it, when i got there i gave the kid an aviar to say thanks.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:56 PM

Courses Played: 3
Lost my first disc today. Hole 13 at Cass Benton. The way it cut, I can't imagine where it would have gone. Even checked for a wild roll past the pin. Ahh well.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:43 PM

Courses Played: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themicles View Post
Lost my first disc today. Hole 13 at Cass Benton. The way it cut, I can't imagine where it would have gone. Even checked for a wild roll past the pin. Ahh well.
Found it... It hit just on the left side of the fairway, just before the trees (I cut it a little hard and low... trying to skim the hill). It was hooking left before it hit. What happened next I can only judge by the place it hit, and the place it was found... To get where it was it had to have taken a 90 degree turn after it landed, and then rolled. It crossed the fairway and ended up on the RIGHT side, opposite it's landing, in the edge of the trees nearest the road.

This orc has taken on a crazy rolling trait now that it's well worn in. This isn't the first wicked roll it has taken, but it is by far the craziest...
Old 07-15-2011, 06:12 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 28.6
Courses Played: 89
I found another disc today with no ink on the fairway of #18 at Loriella. I put a note on the info board.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 15.8
Courses Played: 36
I found 3 discs today while playing Towne Lake. I found a ESP Buzzz (had#, I called and left message), a DX Valkyrie (no name or #), and a JLS (name but no#). Did pretty well shooting a 62 (4over) from longs. It sure was hot as balls!!

Old 07-16-2011, 06:20 PM

Lost disc

My husband lost his disc today. Out in Oakland Park, the front course. He lost it at the big clump of trees to the right of the 17th hole. He's didn't see his disc drop so its probably still in the trees. If you happen to see it, it's a white Discraft XL with his name scrawled on it "Scott Hill". Please message me if you have found it, he would love to get this back. Thanks!!