Disc Golf Center
Old 07-20-2011, 06:17 PM

Found!

Found a disc today at the Albert-Oakland Park here in Columbia, Missouri.
Has the name Ryan W. but no phone number. Ryan W., if you would like your disc back, please contact me.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:57 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 13.4
Courses Played: 44
Throwing Style: RHBH
COLUMBUS OHIO

Found a lightning upshot 2 at hambrick with the name Kosanovich on it.
I've had it for about 8 years, if youre kosanovich you can have it back if you want it.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:38 PM

Since I haven't the means, I'll throw this idea out there. Had a heart attack last September, and disc golf has been my main means of exercise to rehab my body within my limitations. There's only one problem....I'm also going blind and since starting in May I've lost at least a bunch of discs. 2 Leopards, 2 Valk's, and my Champion Beast. Oh yeah, and a Champion Orc and Wraith. Most were leftovers given to me, but it still sucks to lighten the bag like that. With the era of smart phones and gps tracking, I'd think that there'd be some kind of chip attached disc located app by now. Or a noise making device or SOMETHING to help me track down my errant throws. I know all about the glow discs and small LED's, but I've found nothing to help me further. One big suggestion is to just stop losing them, but even the best lose discs on occasion. Any ideas? Hard to get better when on every throw I fear losing a disc. I start thinking about the throw too much, and then it gets all screwed up. HELP!
Old 07-21-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleshgordon View Post
Found a lightning upshot 2 at hambrick with the name Kosanovich on it.
I've had it for about 8 years, if youre kosanovich you can have it back if you want it.
Nice Randy pic!
Old 07-21-2011, 04:20 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleyb View Post
Since I haven't the means, I'll throw this idea out there. Had a heart attack last September, and disc golf has been my main means of exercise to rehab my body within my limitations. There's only one problem....I'm also going blind and since starting in May I've lost at least a bunch of discs. 2 Leopards, 2 Valk's, and my Champion Beast. Oh yeah, and a Champion Orc and Wraith. Most were leftovers given to me, but it still sucks to lighten the bag like that. With the era of smart phones and gps tracking, I'd think that there'd be some kind of chip attached disc located app by now. Or a noise making device or SOMETHING to help me track down my errant throws. I know all about the glow discs and small LED's, but I've found nothing to help me further. One big suggestion is to just stop losing them, but even the best lose discs on occasion. Any ideas? Hard to get better when on every throw I fear losing a disc. I start thinking about the throw too much, and then it gets all screwed up. HELP!
they make something that beeps that you can attach to your disc
Old 07-22-2011, 06:49 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 13
just picked up the phone to an unknown number....

my champ teebird lost some five months ago has been found "under a bush" hahaha yay
Old 07-23-2011, 02:54 AM

Courses Played: 1
Stolen innova by hippie..

Finally make it over to Bear Branch Park, Woodlands for the day and get ready to tee off on hole #1 with my sister. Maybe my third time playing disc golf. I'm up first to tee off with (I forget the exact disc) a white innova driver which my sister found while at Spring Valley, woodlands. Was loving how my practice throws looked! Unfortunately I nail a patch of trees and brush about 75 ft. from the basket. Figures hole #18 basket is about 30 ft. from where my disc landed in the woods, and three guys had just finished putting as I waited for my sister to throw. I run down and quickly ask if they saw a white innova fly through. "If it went towards here it's most likely up in a tree" says the guy with hair reaching his back holding four discs one white disc faced toward his body, the opposite way of the other three. Now I recently moved here from East PA where 95% of people have no respect.. Low housing prices flooded it with tons of "struggling" NY residents. Since I've been in North Houston I've noticed a MUCH more friendly atmosphere.. So I trusted the dude and continued searching for the innova.. 15-20min later.. Damn hippie took it.. Really though? Scum bag
Old 07-24-2011, 01:37 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 30
I bet it was because he had long hair.....really.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:36 PM

Courses Played: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AikoAdam View Post
I bet it was because he had long hair.....really.
My thoughts exactly

Old 07-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 39
just lost my brand new Lat 64 Flow, its a very pearly forrest green color, lost it on hole 17 at North Town Park in Pflugerville, it flipped on me and soared out of sight and i never saw it come down, probably in a tree somewhere