Old 07-27-2011, 12:37 PM

Courses Played: 3
Was playing a round with 2 guys i met while standing around the practice basket, when 1 of the guys finds a disc in the woods when he was looking for his. it had a number in it. I asked him if he was gonna call the number on it. He said "no, why would i do that". i explained to him my thoughts. 5 holes later he griplocks it and ends up in the middle of a lake. oh well.........
Old 07-28-2011, 02:15 PM

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHFH
i lost my favorite disc, a discraft surge ss in the woods at the athens course a few weeks back. it sucks because normally i birdie that hole but not that time. it was on hole 7 so i think it crossed into the path that runs beside that hole. its fenced in or i would have checked.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:18 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: LHBH
Lost my Z stalker off the left of the fairway on hole one at Plamman 18. Very windy day, shoulda seen it coming
Old 07-29-2011, 01:08 PM

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 2
Throwing Style: RHBH
I lost a nuke ss @ buck creek state park Springfield OH, on hole 17 to the right off the tee.
This hole use to be a straight shot from the tee to the basket, but they've altered the hole. The basket has been moved to a dog leg right about 250' off the box. To the left of the tee you have heavy rough that leads to a decent down grade hill of about 20' elevation change. To the right you have heavy rough leading into a dense wooded area.
It was a horrible throw and that's putting it lightly. I watched as it went high then faded left and I saw the general area it went into. After searching I was unable to locate it, and after three attempts I think I'm just going to write it off.
It's just amazing to me that I couldn't find it. The disc is bright pink, and its sitting in an area that's green and brown in color. I don't know, but so far that has to be my worst lost disc (it was the first discraft I ever bought).

Added; all the distances are estimations.

Last edited by lurchgriffith; 07-29-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Additional information.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 90
Purple Star Eagle with the stamp wiped. Older mold with SEX on the back. Hole 8 at Plymouth creek, crossed the stream, knew about where it landed. The wife and I spent 20 mins looking and couldn't find it.

Sad Panda. Has name and number maybe it will come back.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:31 AM

Courses Played: 19
Jordan Creek Pond

Threw in a brand new Nuke OS, slightly left of the pin line. While looking for it I was able to fish out a somewhat beat in dyed champ boss. No ink at all. The Nuke is still out there.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 14
I have my kc pro roc I lost warming up on hole 1 at sunset park in rocky mount nc. It has my name and number on it. I threw it, saw it fly, never saw it again. It just disappeared.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:29 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.8
Courses Played: 11
Champ Roadrunner on Z-Boaz 16. Likely in a tree, in the first 50 ft of trees. Name and number, RHCP dye.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:01 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.9
Courses Played: 227
I lost 2 discs yesterday at Chataqua Park in Beliot KS. On hole #9, lost an ESP Predator in the river. On hole #15 went long with my drive and my DX Wraith found its way into the same river. They are probably half way to Missouri by now!

Old 08-04-2011, 03:38 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11
Courses Played: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabooo View Post
Threw in a brand new Nuke OS, slightly left of the pin line. While looking for it I was able to fish out a somewhat beat in dyed champ boss. No ink at all. The Nuke is still out there.
my uncle put a valk in there. nasty water