Ill take pics this weekend.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Hi DGCR family.

Long time listener, first time caller.

While playing at Walnut Creek park in VA this weekend I lost 3 discs over 2 days.

Damn dam! (hole 17)

It got me to wondering... what's the most amount of discs you have lost in one session?
Old 10-24-2011, 09:12 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.4
Courses Played: 52
^^^ I love it when I throw one in the drink and then get mad and throw another one in the drink (tin cup style) . 2 usually humbles me to the point of not going for it anymore.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:59 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.3
Courses Played: 1
Today in a warm up round at a tournament I was throwing on a 325 (I think) hole and I griplocked my glow buzzz and put it pin high dead center in the marsh to the right of the fairway
Fast forward to the last hole of round one, same marsh hole only now with a swirling 15-20 mph wind. Step up to the pad, throw star wraith, same result.
I got two pro wraiths for the pp but my glow buzzz sees action 4-5 nights a week after sunset, not cool.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:15 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 28
Well I losed a valk but found a different one months later. I lost my original dx orc that my dad had fouund for me on the exact hole i got it on. I also lost a cheetah at blue ribbons, im going back hopefully soon and im praying that it will be in the box because i miss it very much.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:26 PM

I thought I lost a disc on hole 18 at riverfront, but when I came back with my disc I found out I had now lost my entire bag . Westside king, Star Tee Rex, Champ monarch, Star boss, KC PRO ROC, Champ Firebird, oh and a Predator. This was the bag I played with, all my bread and butter discs. Now im left with some **** I had at home and started dyeing discs instead of throwing them. I'll get back out there eventually, but I need to find some deals in the marketplace...
Old 11-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 13.3
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: LHBH
Thumbs down Lost Discs

I had someone post on Craigslist in Chico that they had found my disc at the local practice course I go to all the time (Oak Way) and I emailed them. Only to get no response back. That was my first Roadrunner 175 Star that I lost. Replaced it with a Champion one a week later and lost it another week later at Lava Creek DGC in Paradise on a lefty hole that I should park a birdie at every time and it screws with my mind because it's WIDE OPEN! Dammit, so I got another Star 175 Blue RR a few weeks later and lost it on the SAME HOLE at Lava. Damn blackberry bushes! So now I just got a S-line TD 175 and hope I can hang on to it!
Old 11-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-Flight View Post
I thought I lost a disc on hole 18 at riverfront, but when I came back with my disc I found out I had now lost my entire bag . Westside king, Star Tee Rex, Champ monarch, Star boss, KC PRO ROC, Champ Firebird, oh and a Predator. This was the bag I played with, all my bread and butter discs. Now im left with some **** I had at home and started dyeing discs instead of throwing them. I'll get back out there eventually, but I need to find some deals in the marketplace...

Dude! You mean someone STOLE your bag and all your discs? Or did you lose them by forgetting where you left your bag? That totally blows. People who steal discs should be turned into concrete tee pads.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:29 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.5
Courses Played: 73
Hagerstown Greens at Hamilton Run

Lost a white Millennium Orion LF on hole #18 during the warmups to the tourney this past Saturday. There was still frost on the leaves and the disc must have just slid under them somewhere. I looked until last call for the player's meeting. It was a semi-blind anhyzer around some big trees and it was nowhere to be found... even during the walk to the pin when I actually played the hole twice in the tourney.

It's perfectly broken in so I'd love to get it back if anyone would ever run across it.

Old 11-10-2011, 09:35 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 12
Lost my first disc today. It was a 172 champ wraith that was my buddy's. It was perfectly beat, flew straight the whole nine. Old ink so no call. The group behind us I'm sure picked it up and didn't ask anyone in my group about it. No fun