Old 02-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 51
Lost a black wraith with metallic lettering at Madison Meadows hole 17 today. Just realized it more than 4 hours later. Chalk another disc up to throwing too many on a hole and forgetting to pick them all up.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 11:45 PM

Years Playing: 6.6
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
My dad put some time into this one for me, and I lost it. Didn't check my bag at the car. Found out the next day. It was a champ boss.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Boss.jpg (117.0 KB, 40 views)
Old 02-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 1
I lost a 1st run Ion practice putting in my house
Flew past the basket into my daughters room and vanished. I've searched it twice now and still can't find it.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:24 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violets caddy View Post
Flew past the basket into my daughters room and vanished. I've searched it twice now and still can't find it.
haha, i dont think this counts.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.8
Courses Played: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violets caddy View Post
Haha, I have a yellow barstamped buzzz lost in my house. I could have sworn I left it in my gameroom after taking pics to sell it but it has disappeared. That was at least 4-5 months ago and I have checked the house many times for it and still cant find it
Old 02-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampstead View Post
I lost a 159 champ sidewinder in some thick brush. It had my name and #. About a month later found it in the used discs at the local shop. I could have bought it back for $10 but chose not to.
I believe if the disc has your name and info on it, and you can prove it (id, etc) then legally the disc is your property and the store must give it to you.
I dont know if that is 100% accurate when it comes to discs, but I know it is when it comes to other items...my friend had a $1k bike stolen from him a few years ago, strolled into a pawn shop, saw his bike and talked to the owner of the shop. Once he proved it was his property (serial number), the shop owner had a legal obligation to return him his stolen property.
Again, I dont know if your name/info on a disc is sufficient to prove its yours...
Old 02-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 28.6
Courses Played: 89
I feel kinda retarded...

I thought I lost one of my Star Leopards 2 weeks ago during a doubles round. Last night I was cleaning out my bag and under the home made disc holder was my Leopard.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: LHBH
I was playing Bailey Road course in Cornelius, NC late yesterday when a disc I was trying to turnover on hole 9 sailed straight into the murky depths of the stagnant pool of muck off hole 9. this is a fun little hole that runs under the high power lines for about 185 feet. I've been holding a slight anhyzer line on all my throws with that disc so far and landing on the fairway on most holes with it, but this one just sailed straight and dove to the right to it's doom. With how nasty that water looks, I think anyone willing to go in after it can keep it, but I wouldn't mind anyone actually calling me on it. I shoulda stuck with the old hyzer around the legs of the tower as I always do there, but no risk, no reward... pic doesn't show the water, but it's down there, about 30 feet to the right of the pole.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:53 PM

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 11
If the used equipment store buys a disc or anything else with a name on it that doesn't match the person selling it they should be obligated to phone the former owner and ask if it was stolen, lost or sold / given away. That would slow down the practice. I have personally lost 3 discs (forever) and never have yet to get a call. I have found over 20 and have returned all to their rightful owners exept one with no name # or any other marking ( I searched the forums locally for a lost disc matching but it was not there). I do believe that what comes around goes around.

Old 02-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 25
I guess i'll give this a shot. Lost this at Alex Clark in Mckinney, Tx last year. This was my first ever disc and if anyone knows where its at i'll pay cash for it...

Champion Tye Dye Eagle