Old 04-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHBH
Lost a disc the other day, that really bothered me. It was a 12x firebird, purple that the outer rim turned to a brown/orange color. I had set it down to jump over a fence to get a friends disc. By the time I got back over the fence I forgot about it, and didnt relize it was missing until 10 holes later when I went to throw it. Asked some groups I saw with no luck.

Would it be wrong of me to take that disc back, if I ever saw it on that course? If it wasnt such a unique color I wouldnt even care. It seems ive also become attached seeing as it pops in my head about the disc.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:55 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD22 View Post
Lost a disc the other day, that really bothered me. It was a 12x firebird, purple that the outer rim turned to a brown/orange color. I had set it down to jump over a fence to get a friends disc. By the time I got back over the fence I forgot about it, and didnt relize it was missing until 10 holes later when I went to throw it. Asked some groups I saw with no luck.

Would it be wrong of me to take that disc back, if I ever saw it on that course? If it wasnt such a unique color I wouldnt even care. It seems ive also become attached seeing as it pops in my head about the disc.
if i saw someone with a lost disc of mine that didnt call me, i would say something. yes it would be okay.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:16 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7
Courses Played: 99
I found Tim Price's orange-ish DX Classic Roc yesterday at Wellspring Park in Burlington, NC. I'd call the number but I can't make all of it out. It's a 380 number. I looked up a Tim Price & disc golf on google and found a pdga page for a guy from Oregon. If that's him, his disc has traveled a ways.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 34
Possibly my favorite disc is in the lake at Buckhorn #10. But this is an often combed area, so if anyone finds it, please, call my number!! If anybody happens to see someone else sporting it, get it back for me, and I will reward you.
Old 04-17-2012, 11:57 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 21
I lost my pink Z Predator yesterday as well! It's in the creek at Wolf Pen in CS,TX. Looked for it for half an hour, but no dice. Call me if you find it!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:46 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7
Courses Played: 99
I'll definitely recognize that Pred if I see it, LoPan. I'll give the holder a beating.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 18.9
Courses Played: 14
Lost a Tie Dye Champion Sidewinder on hole #8 at Okeeheelee Park in Green Acres, Fl. on sunday. It got swallowed by an small isolated group of bushes & fan tail palms. Thought it would be so easy to find it since the bushes although being pretty thick they were small and isolated, but I dug thru them for about an hour then went back later in the day and looked for about another 45minutes with no luck. It's a little unnerving digging thru the thick brush cause worried about coral snakes and water moccosins(brush is about 20-30 feet from a swampy marsh. Had that disc for about 6 years and was pretty attached to it otherwise I wouldn't care. Anyhow, I'll be looking in those bushes every round i play there for the next few months.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:08 AM
Double Eagle Member

I would say its still in there...but the weekend was nice, and lots of poor/greedy college kids dredge that lake and the pond...maybe I should drop off a picture at PIAS....
I'm just sad, between the pearlyness, prism-stamp, broken-in...I knew i shouldnt've thrown it though.... I might try to wade in thursday (tomorrow forecast rain) and poke around some more...course, they're kickin' people out for wading for discs now :/
Old 04-18-2012, 01:40 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherDave View Post
I'll definitely recognize that Pred if I see it, LoPan. I'll give the holder a beating.
me too

Old 04-19-2012, 09:09 AM
Double Eagle Member

Much appreciated gentleman.