Old 10-17-2011, 01:12 AM

Years Playing: 14.8
Courses Played: 14
Sorry about the photo size. I waited too long to edit.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:41 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
Been working on my backyard course this fall. Up to 6 holes with 3 baskets. (1 alternate hole). Here is a video I put together of what I have so far.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Last edited by hooked312; 11-07-2011 at 09:46 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 31
I just built my own practice course using tone poles (sawed off scuba tanks on pvc pipe or old fence posts). I hopefully will be able to slowly integrate baskets as funds become available and more holes and make it a 9-18 hole course that doesn't share targets. The tee areas are just mowed shorter than the rest of the course so I can set new tees when I want. It is set up as a nine hole course where 4 of the tone poles are used twice. Here is a Google Earth image with distance marked next to the tee numbers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Final Layout with footage.jpg (94.0 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by JimDK27; 09-28-2012 at 01:11 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:57 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 42
I don't have room for a course, but my Mom has a couple of acres down in Sierra Vista, AZ. It's covered in mesquite trees and cats claw. But it has an old horse corral clearing where I set up a basket. I put nine tees around the property ranging from about 150' to 300'. Got an ace on one of them last time I was down there. Pretty fun, but very easy to get ripped to shreds!!
Old 10-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 31
Here is a short video tour of the course I made thanks to crappy weather we've had lately.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:21 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 48
Throwing Style: RHFH
Simple Pleasures

Last summer I began working on a design that flows through the woods and fields of my grandfathers farm. Currently I am up to 14 holes with really only 2 holes I would classifly as "filler" holes. No two holes are the same and elevation comes into play on every hole except 1. I always enjoy and encourage new players to the course and when the gold layout gets complete, it will be the craziest/hardest/most physically demanding course that I can think of
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4741