Old 02-21-2015, 01:28 PM

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
Cool MN Amateur Rec League is kicking off our 9th season in March.

BALRODG (Banded Amateur League for Recreational Organized Disc Golf) will be kicking off our 9th season March 21st Rosland Park Edina. This is a preseason event so you are not required to pay or commit at that time, but you are welcome to come out to play and meet the members.

Unlike other leagues that meet weekly at the same course or a rotating schedule of a handful of courses, our League meets once a month for a scored skins event at courses that cover the entire metro (This year we are playing CP Adams, Lakewood, Lions, Elm Creek and more) and three one-on-one matches where you and another member of the league pick a time and course to play for points.

Being able to pick convenient time and courses for the one-on-one matches makes this league great for those with busy and unpredictable schedules. We also have a facebook page where most players set up meetings to complete the matches or just join for a recreational round.

Our skill levels range from players competing in PDGA advance and open tournaments to players who just started playing, and our matching system works to ensure you play players near your skill level but not multiple times. We also have a number of female and junior players as well.

If you are interested in joining or getting more info for this laid back traveling rec league you can check out our website www.Balrodg.com, Email Balrodg@gmail.com or PM me.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2015, 10:59 PM

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
Our season starts this Saturday
Old 03-19-2015, 11:03 AM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskiebite View Post
BALRODG (Banded Amateur League for Recreational Organized Disc Golf) will be kicking off our 9th season March 21st Rosland Park Edina. This is a preseason event so you are not required to pay or commit at that time, but you are welcome to come out to play and meet the members.

Unlike other leagues that meet weekly at the same course or a rotating schedule of a handful of courses, our League meets once a month for a scored skins event at courses that cover the entire metro (This year we are playing CP Adams, Lakewood, Lions, Elm Creek and more) and three one-on-one matches where you and another member of the league pick a time and course to play for points.

Being able to pick convenient time and courses for the one-on-one matches makes this league great for those with busy and unpredictable schedules. We also have a facebook page where most players set up meetings to complete the matches or just join for a recreational round.

Our skill levels range from players competing in PDGA advance and open tournaments to players who just started playing, and our matching system works to ensure you play players near your skill level but not multiple times. We also have a number of female and junior players as well.

If you are interested in joining or getting more info for this laid back traveling rec league you can check out our website www.Balrodg.com, Email Balrodg@gmail.com or PM me.
I had no idea about this. I am in and I have a Junior player (or 3). I'll have a look at the links. What time at Roslund?

Last edited by spinachd; 03-19-2015 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:15 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 40.9
Courses Played: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachd View Post
I had no idea about this. I am in and I have a Junior player (or 3). I'll have a look at the links. What time at Roslund?
Players meeting at 10 am. Look for a bunch of players standing around the parking lot or near the first tee, semi-facing each other, probably. See you there.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:40 AM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve West View Post
Players meeting at 10 am. Look for a bunch of players standing around the parking lot or near the first tee, semi-facing each other, probably. See you there.
What time would you guess that we will be done at Roslund?

I've got the OK on this Saturday but I am a little concerned about being able to make some of the Saturday meetups. If you miss some of those but make the matches is that OK?

Old 03-20-2015, 03:42 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 40.9
Courses Played: 195
Anything's OK in this league. You just get fewer "points". Personally, I don't keep track of my points.

I'm usually done with the Saturday things by 1pm.