Old 01-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 36
200 courses in just over a year? I envy you...
Old 01-25-2011, 01:34 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.4
Courses Played: 85
Throwing Style: RHBH
Send a message via AIM to hedfan1
Probably not in for the 5th either cause I would need to ask it off and since today was my first day I think asking off would come off as "not good"

I will keep an eye on this thread as a place to post if I am every traveling out side of the Brainerd area though. Like my job, I need a two week notice or more for asking days off.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:47 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 143
St Cloud would be a good mid point. I'm planning to get out that way this spring/summer. I also travel through southern Minn. often on my way back to Sodak and I'm planning on hitting as many courses on the way as I can. Where are you Martin D?
Old 01-25-2011, 08:54 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 1149
Sounds like the 5th doesn't really work for people huh? Gotta plan more in advance, I tend to forget that everybody can't just pick up and play anywhere anytime. The more I think about it, the 5th doesn't really appeal to me either... Maybe we should set a date a bit more in advance to see if we can get a crowd showing up. I'd probably be able to make any date from april-june in st. Cloud or at BRP. And I still want to make it up to BRP for another winter round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajoe View Post
St Cloud would be a good mid point. I'm planning to get out that way this spring/summer. I also travel through southern Minn. often on my way back to Sodak and I'm planning on hitting as many courses on the way as I can. Where are you Martin D?
Where am I? All over the place, depends on the day. (The link in my sig answers this question and is usually up to date) Currently I'm in the Albert Lea area and will be here off and on until March, at that point I'll probably head south/souteast (Gulf coast for mardi gras, then I want to hit GA, NC area courses) for a month or so before returning to the Medina area for 3 months.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:02 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 103
I'd also be game for a St. Cloud meetup at some point, I love riverside. Didn't care that much for Becker. BRP would be fun.

I'm much more open come about March. Once hockey season ends I've got more time.

Also Scott, Dylan will probably join the league as well, assuming a kid being there is not a problem.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:46 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbody View Post
I'd also be game for a St. Cloud meetup at some point, I love riverside. Didn't care that much for Becker. BRP would be fun.

I'm much more open come about March. Once hockey season ends I've got more time.

Also Scott, Dylan will probably join the league as well, assuming a kid being there is not a problem.
Awesomeness about Dylan because I believe Andrew is going to play again as well as Jordan.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:50 PM
* Ace Member *

If you are going to the Winter Carnival tomorrow, I am planning on showing up around 9am to get my player's pack and maybe get in a little practice. Our group's official tee time is going to be noon. I have absolutely no idea how many are going to be in our group. The only ones I have for sure is going to be me and Doug. PM me and i will give out my cellphone number so people can call or text when they arrive.

Also, I am playing in the overnight marathon and staying through Sunday morning to play in that tournmanet round. If you can and want to join me on Sunday I am thinking of teeing off around 9am. While Doug is playing overnight with me, he is not going to stay for Sunday. Good company would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:55 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbajoe View Post
I definitely love Riverside. That is the first course I ever played. I like Millstream too in Saint Joseph. I also want to give props for the Clearwater course, it is a tighter, poor man's version of BRP and Kaposia. It weaves through the forest rather nicely. Finally, there is a course in Sartell/ Waite Park, cannot remember the name of it but it is a dumpy course but I would like to play for nostalgic sake. I lived in Saint Cloud for 8 years and only picked up the sport during the last two years. Oh so much fun I missed out on.

I cannot believe I almost forgot to mention Cavalry. A great course when Riverside is not open. They are constantly changing it so I have no idea what kind of shape it is in now.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:51 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 1149
I'll be heading to the winter carnival in the morning, anybody that's going, hopefully I see you there!

Old 02-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 27
i wold love to play brp or any couse here in minnisota with dgcrs would be fun.