Old 03-14-2012, 10:49 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 136
Throwing Style: RHBH
Send a message via AIM to New013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNcyclone View Post
Actually I looked him up when we got into a spat a year ago on the boards, he has appreciable game...
i was more speaking to the game in a pimp/hater type relationship, not disc golf. i could care less how appreciable he throws frisbees. that guy is just always knocking people and talking down on stuff. he must have an opiate addiction or something to be that upset with life.

i'm pretty sure he's the hater who was freaking out when i said i throw my Pig out to 320'. josh, if that's you i'm still waiting for you to take my bet.

Last edited by New013; 03-14-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:50 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 9
I'd love to see a driver. but also something super os like zone-ish/pig-ish/nukeos-ish/firebird-ish.
doesn't really matter on the speed. Hmmm i wonder if/when they make a warp speed if the whole wing will be a overmold or will it have a center to it to retain rigidity. regardless i bet the grip would be sick. No more birdie bags more me.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:52 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 55
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by thugjitsu View Post
I'd love to see a driver. but also something super os like zone-ish/pig-ish/nukeos-ish/firebird-ish.
doesn't really matter on the speed. Hmmm i wonder if/when they make a warp speed if the whole wing will be a overmold or will it have a center to it to retain rigidity. regardless i bet the grip would be sick. No more birdie bags more me.
Find a domey vector. There is your super beefy OS mid. I've got one that I can barely get to 300'. When/if they come out with a driver, I would assume it's would be like the rest of the discs. The wing both core and overmold.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:57 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
i was more speaking to the game in a pimp/hater type relationship, not disc golf. i could care less how appreciable he throws frisbees. that guy is just always knocking people down and talking down on stuff. he must have a opiate addiction or something to be that upset with life.

i'm pretty sure he's the hater who was freaking out when i said i throw my Pig out to 320'. josh, if that's you i'm still waiting for you to take my bet.
Haha, yea, good times. New013 "I throw pigs 320, PPDs 470, and shoot sub 900 tourney rounds"!.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 9
[QUOTE=UnitedPuppySlayer;1301057]Find a domey vector. There is your super beefy OS mid. I've got one that I can barely get to 300'. When/if they come out with a driver, I would assume it's would be like the rest of the discs. The wing both core and overmold.[/QUOTE

lol its comepletely my fault but a mid is the only thing i dont need an os disc for. i should've specified but oh well no ones perfect. i had a vector but im picky when it comes to comfort and the vector didn't sit right after a round or two. it really dug into my index finger. flew fine and released fine but the only disc to give me a blister other than forehanding wide rimmed discs. it was a glow vector and i have to say its the damned prettiest glow disc at night.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:02 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 136
Send a message via AIM to New013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshEpoo View Post
Haha, yea, good times. New013 "I throw pigs 320, PPDs 470, and shoot sub 900 tourney rounds"!.
hate hate hate.. yet still doesn't take my bet...
Old 03-14-2012, 11:08 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7
Courses Played: 99
I still want a lid, dammit.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 8
Would it even be feasible for an overmolded distance driver? Don't get me wrong, I would love to see it. Im just trying to wrap the mechanics around my head.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:15 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
I have a belly button!!
me too mine seems deeper than others.....

Old 03-14-2012, 11:17 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwfromthewoods View Post
Would it even be feasible for an overmolded distance driver? Don't get me wrong, I would love to see it. Im just trying to wrap the mechanics around my head.
I don't see why not. Something like a Leopard or Teebird really doesn't have that sharp of a wing. I'm not sure how well the overmold will stand up to chunking and warping on a driver, but it seems feasible.
Closed Thread