Old 08-29-2012, 08:25 PM
Bogey Member

Just picked up an Anode today. From what little I've thrown it, I already think its gonna take over putting duty.

This is my first MVP disc, now I want more...

Thinking of picking up an Axis or Vector tomorrow. Which should I start with?
Old 08-29-2012, 08:32 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgBud View Post
Just picked up an Anode today. From what little I've thrown it, I already think its gonna take over putting duty.

This is my first MVP disc, now I want more...

Thinking of picking up an Axis or Vector tomorrow. Which should I start with?
They are both great id say the axis!!!
Old 08-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
They are both great id say the axis!!!
I would also say axis...but both are great discs.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:49 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 46
If you tried driving with your Anode, the Axis is like a midrange version of it. Pretty straight overall. Vectors will fade harder and sooner, and do better in a strong headwind. They compliment each other well.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:03 PM
Double Eagle Member

So I realize that it hasn't even been 2 months yet but damn, it seems like I've been waiting over a year for the release date of the Volt. Not even the release just the date.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: LHFH
My guess would be Right after they release the axis and vector in neutron plastic. Maybe even eclipse neturon discs one at a time too. Marketing sense, everytime they come with a new plastic, glow etc all the shops have to make the minimum order of 25 to keep up with demand for new product. Just think of their future sales. September-neutron axis, Oct- neutron vector, Nov-Eclipse neutron ion, Dec-eclipse neutron anode, Jan Eclipse neutron axis, Feb- Eclipse neutron vector, then maybe the volt? Noone else sees this trend to keep even the smaller shops keeping ordering over and over?
Old 08-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildbuck View Post
My guess would be Right after they release the axis and vector in neutron plastic. Maybe even eclipse neturon discs one at a time too. Marketing sense, everytime they come with a new plastic, glow etc all the shops have to make the minimum order of 25 to keep up with demand for new product. Just think of their future sales. September-neutron axis, Oct- neutron vector, Nov-Eclipse neutron ion, Dec-eclipse neutron anode, Jan Eclipse neutron axis, Feb- Eclipse neutron vector, then maybe the volt? Noone else sees this trend to keep even the smaller shops keeping ordering over and over?
No one wants to believe the content in this post regardless of how much sense it makes.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:40 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
No one wants to believe the content in this post regardless of how much sense it makes.
The main reason no one wants to believe this is because everyone wants to throw the damn volt ASAP
Old 08-29-2012, 10:51 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJesus View Post
The main reason no one wants to believe this is because everyone wants to throw the damn volt ASAP
you don't say?

Old 08-29-2012, 11:01 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildbuck View Post
While im not going to argue your logic, I think it will be (and should be) Neutron mids first, then the Volt. Eclipse Neutron needs to wait. I'm still going to stick by my theory that MVP will sneak in a 6th mold by year's end.
Closed Thread