Old 10-12-2012, 07:49 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 24
Finally had a chance to throw N-V and N-Ax yesterday. I really liked my Lime 174g N-V, noticeably faster and glider than my P/E-V with same predictable fade at end. Thinking about pairing with my FR P-V, will play more and see what goes in/out my bag. Lime color really stand out in dusk.

As for my pink N-Ax, it is quite bit more stable than my E-Ax. This N-Ax has slight dome. The orange E-Ax (quite flat) is my favorite Axis, line holding wonder, can go really straight with no fade with right height/spin. I am thinking of using N-Ax for slight headwinds. Will try orange N-Ax and see how it goes. Those MVP mids along with Fuse (liked the way it turns right at slower speeds with right spin) covers all of my midrange duties (I use Zone/XXX for some meathook situations).

Loving my N-An, it is like jack of all trades disc, great off the tee, approaches and putting. Holds any lines and it works pretty well in wind. I originally preferred soft E-An for putting, but I starting to like N-An more and more for putting.

Based on comments from testers, looks like Volt is going to be great disc for me. Ordered 6 of them, 2 lightest, 2 medium and 2 heaviest. Would I get rid of my FDs and PDs with Volts? See see... PD perhaps yes but FD not sure. Man, this is so much fun
Old 10-12-2012, 09:24 AM
* Ace Member *

quick question. Between neutron and protron soft ion/anode which will fade more neutron or soft?

thanks
Old 10-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
quick question. Between neutron and protron soft ion/anode which will fade more neutron or soft?

thanks

My medium Neutron is more overstable than my soft Protons.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Neutron Plastic

How consistent/similar is the color mold to mold? For instance if you bought a hot pink Anode from Disc Golf Center and a hot pink Vector from Marshall Street how similar would the color be?
Old 10-12-2012, 01:36 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocthecourse View Post
How consistent/similar is the color mold to mold? For instance if you bought a hot pink Anode from Disc Golf Center and a hot pink Vector from Marshall Street how similar would the color be?
Same. The only other pink is pink not hot pink.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
Same. The only other pink is pink not hot pink.
I was curious how easy it would be to buy a color matching set of Neutrons(Ion, Anode, Axis and Vector and down the road a Volt.) If you tried to do it with Innova it could take a while.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:09 PM
*Moderator*

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 278
Quote:
I was curious how easy it would be to buy a color matching set of Neutrons(Ion, Anode, Axis and Vector and down the road a Volt.) If you tried to do it with Innova it could take a while.
MVP's the only manufacturer who lets dealers specify colors AND the only one who publishes what colors are available. I don't think it would be too hard to get a matching set. You just need to find a shop with enough stock of each model you want.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:10 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 1
Quote:
With MVP, the colors are very consistent. Getting your hands on all the molds in N white (stormtrooper) might take some searching and waiting.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Birdie Member

Justin has a few storm troopers right now.

Old 10-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
With MVP, the colors are very consistent. Getting your hands on all the molds in N white (stormtrooper) might take some searching and waiting.
Not really that hard even. I have a white ion, axis, and vector, with a white volt on pre order. Only waiting on the white anode in the hopes they'll release a soft. Just have to watch for restocks.
Closed Thread