Originally Posted by mflores View Post
Then mvp needs to make some overstable discs! Lol
They're coming....
Old 01-13-2013, 08:18 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 57
Throwing Style: RHBH
When I first started seeing the MVP stuff around, I was sort of skeptical, thought they looked like UFOs etc.

I putt with Ions now, they're great for me, and after 3 rounds messing around with the Volt, it's starting to blow my mind a little. LOVE this thing. Seems really good at a wide array of shots. Already ordered me a backup!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:28 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro71 View Post
When I first started seeing the MVP stuff around, I was sort of skeptical, thought they looked like UFOs etc.

I putt with Ions now, they're great for me, and after 3 rounds messing around with the Volt, it's starting to blow my mind a little. LOVE this thing. Seems really good at a wide array of shots. Already ordered me a backup!
same thing has happened to me. Now i throw the Ion/anode combo for putting and volt/amp. I love the other discs i throw so im worried with what is coming next.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Banned

Courses Played: 19
Most people are anti-MVP for no reason.. maybe because they look different? i don't talk about the discs on the tee-pad anymore because most people are complete closed minded when it comes to disc golf.

I get new DD discs and EVERYONE wants to try them and they think they are great!!! But new MVP no one will even want to throw them.. its a very strange phenomena that only effects MVP for some reason.

I guess my score at the end of the round speaks for itself.

But Toro, i agree. The Volt is a great disc for all around everything. it can handle many lines and is very versatile. It replaced my Eagles quickly
Old 01-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 15
Surprisingly I met a guy today who threw all mvp. About 4-5 ppl in our club throw mvp discs.

I'm debating on getting a volt. It seems like I have all my shots covered. I have no idea where it would fit in my bag.

I did have a chance to feel neutron plasic today and it wasn't as grippy as I expected but still felt good.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:14 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 55
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
I'd grab one if I were curious. If you don't like it you can easily sell it.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:41 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by mflores View Post
Surprisingly I met a guy today who threw all mvp. About 4-5 ppl in our club throw mvp discs.

I'm debating on getting a volt. It seems like I have all my shots covered. I have no idea where it would fit in my bag.

I did have a chance to feel neutron plasic today and it wasn't as grippy as I expected but still felt good.
Fair warning, the Volt IS tough to know where to fit in my bag, because it doesn't just fit "between" 2 others.

I may be getting ahead of myself, but so far the Volt makes me feel like I've found the go-to workhorse driver I need, where it's Volt first, everything else is niche.

I just threw it a bunch yesterday, and it was one of those things where it did the right thing even when I didn't. Like, it knows better than me. It felt sort of like cheating!

OK. /sales pitch, lol!
Old 01-13-2013, 09:48 PM
* Ace Member *

^agreed my bag is now screwed with the volt. more field work in the spring to lock down my 13 bag and I can see the volt legitimately knocking 2/3 molds from my bag once i get it dialed in.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:52 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 55
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
^agreed my bag is now screwed with the volt. more field work in the spring to lock down my 13 bag and I can see the volt legitimately knocking 2/3 molds from my bag once i get it dialed in.
Screwed, or saved?! Think of all the weight gone from your bag now.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:54 PM
Banned

Courses Played: 19
OMG. imagine a beadles over-stable MVP fairway or mid.. It would fly forever with gyro
Closed Thread