Old 02-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Birdie Member

Whether your guess comes true or not has no bearing on how logical it is. Just tired of you talking like you know what's going on behind closed doors at MVP all the time. It's all speculation whether it comes true or not.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:22 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue9 View Post
Whether your guess comes true or not has no bearing on how logical it is. Just tired of you talking like you know what's going on behind closed doors at MVP all the time. It's all speculation whether it comes true or not.
I'm sorry, you're right. WHAT was I thinking?!? I won't ever post in this thread again, but only because you asked so nicely.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:55 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
Baseline plastic soon? This may happen far down the road. Right now it's easier for MVP to use what they have, then to waste time testing new plastics. They could surprise us, though. Chad and Brad are crafty little buggers.

Drivers in Proton? That has a better chance, but there's no official word, yet.
Quote:
There is no logic in that. That is pure 100% wild ass guess. No one knows what they are or can do. Look what they have done in the last 12 months, 3 new drivers and one new plastic at least. You have no clue how hard it is for them to cook up a new plastic.
MVP has stated they're going to focus on filling up their line-up at the moment. They aren't currently making a baseline plastic and the fact that you'd have to cook up a new rim which would take time finding the right chemical mixes, directly interferes with their current objective. Neutron is so much more like a grippier proton than a whole new plastic which in theory would be a easier "adjustment" to a current plastic(proton). Also MVP had said that the volt/amp/shock have been plans for over a year(at least names and estimated flightpaths). Not taking away from MVP because they are my favorite company but you are being dumb Rogue9. Just saying what MVP has already said but to you that's a completely uninformed guess.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:44 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.2
When did they switch from thermal bonding to chemical?
Old 02-04-2013, 09:02 AM
* Ace Member *

McJesus, your post is totally illogical. You are just guessing.

Oops, I said I wouldn't post in this thread again. That didn't last too long.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.7
Courses Played: 28
From the very limited tidbits I hear he ain't that crazy in his reasoning. But I won't say what's right/wrong.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:20 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by zj1002 View Post
From the very limited tidbits I hear he ain't that crazy in his reasoning. But I won't say what's right/wrong.
Bear in mind I provide ZJ with made-up information all the time.

It's just a matter of time until a bunch of wishlist items get tackled. Players have 3 drivers now at the start of Feb'13... few people saw this reality a few months ago when the Volt's impending release was the topic.

The timing and exact order of developments is just gonna be a lottery we all get to play .... or or or but eventually a majority
Old 02-04-2013, 10:22 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmrichar View Post
...Beyond the chemical bonding process, separation of the materials will not occur post production.
Straight from the horse's mouth, from an older post.

Violet's Caddy, I believe they have always used the chemical bond, even with the first run Ions. They originally used the interlocking overmold because they were unsure of the strength of the chemical bond. They then switched the overmold/core configuration once they realized how strong the bond was.

Last edited by BigSky; 02-04-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:32 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 55
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
Quote:
There is no logic in that. That is pure 100% wild ass guess. No one knows what they are or can do. Look what they have done in the last 12 months, 3 new drivers and one new plastic at least. You have no clue how hard it is for them to cook up a new plastic.
Quote:
Rogue, you need to cool your jets and/or have a drink. What he said was not a wild guess, seeing how everyone (or at least most everyone) is agreeing with him, and you're the only one who is adamantly opposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
Straight from the horse's mouth, from an older post.

Violet's Caddy, I believe they have always used the chemical bond, even with the first run Ions. They originally used the interlocking overmold because they were unsure of the strength of the chemical bond. They then switched the overmold/core configuration once they realized how strong the bond was.
^^Troofs. ^^

Old 02-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.2
Somebody get Mr MVP in here because last year when I talked about how the two pieces were bonded via chemicals he was quick to point out how wrong I was
But there's no way I'm searching through thousands of pages of dozens of threads to find it.

Anyway carry on, this 3rd shifter is going to sleep
Closed Thread