Old 02-05-2011, 08:29 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
Sleepy Scale addition wouldn't be too bad, but it would require updating constantly if you wanted it to be accurate. I still find it funny when I go into my Disc Organizer to see a disc listed as "New" and I now throw it.

Runs might be unnessecary.

These are two things that can be typed out in the "Notes" section, which are still displayed right there along with all of the other info.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:21 PM

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 7
Discmania C-line plastic is missing.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:32 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 75
Throwing Style: LHBH
use the contact us section
Old 02-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.9
Courses Played: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by timg View Post
Just put that in the notes. I'm going to update the disc browser tomorrow to see how it looks if I have it show the disc notes under the disc name. That way you won't have to view someone's bag to see that it's an x-out, etc.
That would be nice. I like to ID my discs with 9x, 10x, 11x, 1.1, 1.2, etc. and I miss not being to type that in the disc name. The drop down list is very incomplete and inconsistent with the KC and JK runs. Seeing the notes would help when trying to differentiate between all your TeeBirds and Aviars and could eliminate the need to have multiple Aviars.

(BTW- Aviar-x would be a nice addition)

Or maybe make it easier to "expand out" to the notes. Like "view all notes for this bag" or something?
Old 02-05-2011, 10:00 PM
*Administrator*

Years Playing: 12.2
Courses Played: 239
If someone is missing, just shoot me a PM or email with the exact title of the model that the manufacturer uses (if possible). I'm not going to differentiate different runs, etc. If the top of it says Beast, then it's a beast and you can put first run and that kind of stuff in the notes.

Old 02-09-2011, 02:49 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 195
i've always wondered why KC, JK and Pro were separate options under plastic. i feel like it becomes problematic when trying to describe something like an 11x KC pro teebird, for example. why would you choose KC under plastic when it already says KC along with "Teebird KC 11x" in the model field?

seems like it would make more sense to have Pro, KC Pro and JK Pro as plastic options and then just have "Teebird", "11x Teebird", "10x Teebird", etc. as model options. or even better, have 11x, 10x etc under the plastic options as well and then just the mold name for the model field. that might make the most sense since the differences between 11x, 10x, 9x, etc have more to do with the plastic than the mold anyway.

just thinking out loud.