Old 04-25-2009, 03:19 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.4
Courses Played: 54
I remember finding a disc, a Force I think, just laying about 30 ft from the basket at #15 at McDade Park in Conroe, TX. I called the number and the guy had just left the park. He came back and met me in the parking lot. He was very happy to get that disc back, and it made me feel good returing it to him. I have lost about 7 discs and I have only gotten one back.

Old 04-26-2009, 09:19 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.6
Courses Played: 55
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomschillin View Post
i moved to Raleigh, NC a little more than a year ago. Since moving I've probably lost a half dozen discs in random places, 2 at UNC that I can think of...anyway, I'm wondering that since i don't have a local #, if that's a reason I haven't gotten any calls...I know for a fact that one of the discs I lost at UNC was a Tie-Dye ESP Crush, right in the middle of a fairway, I just forgot to pick it up after my drive and didn't notice until i got home (40 minutes away)...so i'm guessing that my (314) area code has maybe given locals the impression that my lost discs are from "out-of-towners" and they don't bother trying to contact me...that doesn't stop me from calling on discs i find though
I always call...but I would definitely call an STL'er back!