Old 12-22-2014, 06:10 PM
Lefty Activist

Years Playing: 11.5
Courses Played: 115
Throwing Style: LHBH
Cutting software for plotters HELP

OK guys, those of us with plotters, need some help here.

I've stuck with SignCut Pro for so long because I LOVE the simplicity and especially the preview feature, and it (almost) always works the way I need it to.

But I renewed my subscription just a few days ago, and now it's telling me the sub is expired, and I'm running in test mode, which means I can't cut anything but tiny files....

I've sent in a support request, but doubt to hear from them soon enough, I know they're based out of the country and I NEED to be cutting tonight, latest tomorrow.

So I ask, what software do ya'll use, prefer, enjoy, pay for, free, etc? I know Inkscape is out there, and though I never really liked their interface, I may go with that in this pinch.

There is a LOT of plotter software out there, and I suspect most is just filler, but I want to hear what you use.

And if someone wants to pass along a user key for immediate use, I would welcome it
Sponsored Links

Old 12-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7
Courses Played: 8
Throwing Style: RHBH
I have way too many steps in my process. I use inkscape to design. Been using it since I started it's what I know and am comfortable with. I transfer to illistrator just to send the image to my cutting program cutting master 3 that came with my graphtec plotter. Really need to learn how to use illistrator. Before I got my new plotter I used sign blazer. But it is a PITA.