#11  
Old 04-28-2009, 03:55 PM
80playedin10states 80playedin10states is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ithaca, NY
Years Playing: 21.1
Courses Played: 84
Posts: 1,260
hes still a kid and his last tourney prooved it...go look for yourself
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:05 PM
biscoe biscoe is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: spotsylvania, va
Years Playing: 19.3
Courses Played: 78
Posts: 4,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejvogie View Post
Or at least until he hits puberty and gets all clumsy
or discovers cars and girls and decides dg isn't all that interesting anymore...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:28 PM
nunez23's Avatar
nunez23 nunez23 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brighton, CO
Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 57
Posts: 134
Cars and Girls? What have I been doing with my life!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:36 PM
srm_520's Avatar
srm_520 srm_520 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cypress (Houston), TX
Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 152
Throwing Style: LHFH
Posts: 1,557
Send a message via MSN to srm_520 Send a message via Yahoo to srm_520
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunez23 View Post
Cars and Girls? What have I been doing with my life!
Well, obviously you've been spending your time trying to beat up on Mr. Sandman, Soda Popinski, and Super Macho Man - no time for DG when you're doing that!

Across jab--watch that twist punch---Starting to shake, watch that spin punch!---move right---dodge---hit! Totally starred him! He's getting up---Here come the spin punches---Dodge, 8,9,10---yes! Dodged um all! Repeat!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:39 PM
taxman taxman is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Years Playing: 22.3
Courses Played: 5
Posts: 219
i noticed when he does the run up spin release he is still taking several steps forward after release. like 4 or 5. would this be acceptable in a tournament? or is there some sort of foot fault. i thought we had to "stay behind the line" or some type thing.

and what about if he was in the middle of a fairway with a mini marking his spot. can you overstep the mini when throwing a fairway driver?

just curious
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:40 PM
nunez23's Avatar
nunez23 nunez23 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brighton, CO
Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 57
Posts: 134
Yeah Punch out is way more important than cars, girls or DG, Maybe I'll find this Wiggins kid and introduce him to King Hippo than he'll be hooked on a new game.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:42 PM
nunez23's Avatar
nunez23 nunez23 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brighton, CO
Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 57
Posts: 134
"OVER THE LINE!!!!" I think on his drives he would be ok, but after that I'm sure he has to change his form and approach to throwing.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:45 PM
DiscChainBasket18's Avatar
DiscChainBasket18 DiscChainBasket18 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 78
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by srm_520 View Post
Well, obviously you've been spending your time trying to beat up on Mr. Sandman, Soda Popinski, and Super Macho Man - no time for DG when you're doing that!

Across jab--watch that twist punch---Starting to shake, watch that spin punch!---move right---dodge---hit! Totally starred him! He's getting up---Here come the spin punches---Dodge, 8,9,10---yes! Dodged um all! Repeat!
"Upper cut, upper cut"!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:48 PM
DiscChainBasket18's Avatar
DiscChainBasket18 DiscChainBasket18 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 78
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxman View Post
i noticed when he does the run up spin release he is still taking several steps forward after release. like 4 or 5. would this be acceptable in a tournament? or is there some sort of foot fault. i thought we had to "stay behind the line" or some type thing.

and what about if he was in the middle of a fairway with a mini marking his spot. can you overstep the mini when throwing a fairway driver?

just curious
One foot behind the mini (or 'line' for a distance contest) while throwing. After the disc leaves the hand the body can continue forward with no penalty
Reply With Quote
 

  #20  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:52 PM
taxman taxman is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Years Playing: 22.3
Courses Played: 5
Posts: 219
speaking of punchout i have 3 versions

i have the mike tyson punch out

then i have a punch out that came out after tyson got into all that trouble. all they did was change his name and make him white instead of black. named Mr. Dream instead

and then i have a early japan version that is a little more "adult" instead of soda popinski it's vodka drunkinski and he's guzzling vodka between rounds. i haven't played them in forever. can't remember the other guys in this version
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Disc Golf Center

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.