Old 10-17-2014, 10:06 AM

Years Playing: 0.4
Courses Played: 5
Throwing Style: RHBH
Prodiscus 20+ vs Ergo2?

Hey everyone. Im in the market for a new bag and have narrowed it down to the Prodiscus 20+ and the Big Hyzer Ergo2. I know the Prodiscus will carry more discs and has more storage. What I'm curious about is which one is more comfortable? How well are each of the bags built? What kind of warranty comes with each bag? Any other information, or if you've had both and would like to make a suggestion, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 10-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 34
prodiscus bag

I have a prodiscus 20 and i will be the first to tell you the ergo is more comfortable. With that said its not lime the prodiscus is uncomfortable by any means. i can tell you the material on the prodiscus is top notch. this thing seems bulletproof. I honestly dont remember what ghe warranty on it is like but i would be shocked if i had to use it. I loomed at an ergo2 and they are nice. These are totally different bags. If you carry around 15 discs and dont need alot of room for clothing and such than tbe ergo would prob be better. If you carry 18+discs and need to carry a jacket, snacks or anything like that than prodiscus is the way to go. I have had mine since june and it shows no signs of wear at all.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:28 PM

My friend had an Ergo2 for a while, but quickly bought the new Lat64 bag because there wasn't enough room for extra stuff.

Old 10-17-2014, 01:54 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 13
Ergo I has much better storage than the Ergo II. Ergo II got some other stuff right. I liked the I much better than the II.