Old 01-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Bogey Member

new bag idea, input please

So I'm trying to ditch some innova, ditch larger diameter disc, and add some US discs to my bag. So I got on the inflight and this is what I came up with. I throw 400 on the course rhbh/rhfh in case that inputs to anyones equations

p2
suspect
panther
kaxe
pls
resistor
ols
starfire
destroyer
d1

whippet/roadrunner for utility/rollers

any input is appreciated
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Chaw Man

Years Playing: 23.7
Courses Played: 42
Throwing Style: RHBH
The only one of those that is understable is the Panther and it isn't super understable. I don't really understand what you're going for.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Bogey Member

was leaving some room for the beat in, every course I play has lots of trees.....washington

the understables are panther, pls, ols and destroyer though it has a heathy amount of fade
Old 01-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Chaw Man

Years Playing: 23.7
Courses Played: 42
The Resistor and the D won't beat in to understable, at least not anytime soon. But if you're just going for a broad spectrum full bag, it's honestly not bad. I have a buddy that throws the Kaxe and he says it's super long for a mid-range, but you have a decent balance because the Suspect is pretty short for a mid range.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Bogey Member

full spectrum is exactly what I should have said!

as for the d's I have a JL an echo and a pro so thats more of a cycle, same with suspects (x4) and then I was hoping these would compliment each other

panther/kaxe
jls/resistor
ols/stafire
Old 01-05-2015, 09:42 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 41
You cant go wrong with a resistor. IMO the best utility fairway on the market. BH, FH, thumbers, rollers it really does do it all.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:10 AM
Bogey Member

update!

So I got most of the discs (no d1) and played 2 rounds with them. Some worked, some didnt. The panther flew exaxtly as I expected and complimented my suspects awesome. The qpls was way more stable than I thought. It flew a lot like a jl gazelle, even almost teebird like. Actually really impressed with the flight but it doesnt play well with the resistor. On to the resistor, AMAZING! Its a great control disc for me, FH and BH so predictable and not a meathook at all. I was getting good d (350) for me and speed 7 stuff. The sirius ols was a lil too understable to start out with, though I did enjoy throwing it. It flew almost like my star roadrunner, maybe a low plh!? The kaxe was a mixed bag, quite stable but not very torque resistant. It backhands great but my forhands were flexing and then fading hard. Usually finishing about 20 feet left of line. Overall had a lot of fun. My new changes are to drop both the mill. discs, no d1 and to add a gline fd.

p2
suspect
panther
kaxe
whippet
resistor
fd
roadrunner
starfire
destroyer
Old 01-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.7
Courses Played: 18
Add an Underworld, enjoy sick line shaping with an understable disc that hyzerflips well, be disc golf king in +/- 4 months

Old 01-23-2015, 11:05 PM
Bogey Member

Trimmed it down, love it....6 molds on cycle and a resistor for utility/OS compliment to the fd

P2 x4 two pline for putting, dline for turnover drives, sline for straight to mild fade drives
Suspect x6 every plastic it's made in, trying to get a legit cycle...c'mon prime!
Kaxe just one but for sure have another before summer. Seems to be a great disc to cycle
Resistor only one, utility, headwind, flex anny s shots
Fd x3 JL 3rd run for straight, sline for turnovers and hyzer flips, gline for a roller
Starfire x3 champ glow for OS slot, seasoned champ for straight and a g* that hopefully seasons nice
Destroyer x5 JL, champ glow, star, g*, and pro