Old 10-13-2012, 03:00 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 8
Throwing Style: RHBH
There's a few good spin putts thrown here in slow mo.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 19.4
Courses Played: 80
I do the same thing with my Pigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
Does anybody use an anhyzer throw for longer putts? I've started throwing my Pig on an anhyzer line when I'm around 50-80 feet. I developed it because I found it hard to accurately throw my Pig that far with my normal throw... I kept fading it left of the basket because it's hard to judge how much the disc will fade from longer distances.

With the anyhyzer line I can throw the Pig right at the basket and it curves right in... my only problem that I've encountered is coming up short, but I'll take short and long over left and right any day.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:06 AM

Years Playing: 28.6
Courses Played: 22
Let's not forget the butterfly putt - similar to a scooby turbo except instead of spinning, the disc is flipped end over end fluttering into the bassket like a butterfly.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:03 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 43
Philo Brathwaite Putting Clinic

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 43
Will Schusterick Putting Demo

Old 10-29-2012, 09:09 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by foo_g View Post
^^Cedar Hill's my home course

Nikko's Putting Clinic:

http://youtu.be/R4QzAsPFHU4
Old 10-30-2012, 12:07 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.8
Courses Played: 78
I haven't seen a whole lot of Philo. It ends up that my style is kind of like his combined with Nikko's hyzer putting from the semi-open, not straddle, stance. I like some of the ideas from the Philo video. Thanks for posting!
Old 11-24-2012, 12:57 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 84
Feldberg and Locastro from DGM 95. putting clinic. good video IMO.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames1014 View Post
Feldberg and Locastro from DGM 95. putting clinic. good video IMO.
This is my favorite video and the one that I am trying to learn from. Lots of great info in this thread!

Old 01-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 8
EMac showing us all up /w his spin putt. Notice that his front foot never moves.