Old 05-10-2016, 10:51 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16
Courses Played: 187
Throwing Style: RHBH
Default 2016 bag v.5

Last year's bag: 2015 bag v.4

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: 16 years (of which 9 have been more serious)
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: RHBH, some RHFH
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Wizard: 300/320'; Roc: 330/360'; Destroyer: 430/460'

* Max distance is the greatest distance you can throw your top 2-3 drivers with any regularity

Optional:
Sex: M
Injuries/handicaps?: N/A
Other sport proficiencies?: N/A
Additional Information: Slowly starting to hit the field again this year to get consistency back. Working on delaying my hit to add spin to my throw. Sometimes it clicks and discs stay in the air for days. It's a wonderful life.
What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: Pretty confident with my bag.
Specific areas of desired feedback: I really miss my Prodigy F5s. Please help me come up with an excuse to put them back in my bag without taking out other discs.
Immediate and long-term goals: Immediate goals - keep doing field work and figure out the extra spin that I get once in a while. It's super awesome to watch discs float. Probably the ticket to 500+ distance. Long term goals - have the discipline to stick to field work and practice so I can get my consistency/game back to where it was in 2013.

Bag:

Drivers (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):
175g S-Line PD2 - "Flippy" for a PD2. I use it for long straight drives with minimal fade into a headwind where I don't have to worry about the disc turning over.
167g Star Destroyer - New OS run. Flex shots, headwind hyzers, spike hyzers, typical O/S duties.
171g Star Destroyer - go-to stable/overstable distance driver.
175g Echo Star Destroyer - go-to max distance driver.
175g Champion Krait - used primarily for long straight shots. This disc has less side to side movement than a Destroyer so if I want to go straight for 400+ feet then I use this disc.
171g G-star Daedalus - Big turnover shots, rollers, powered down hyzerflips, trick shots, etc. Typical fun understable stuff.

Fairways:
175g Chamion Firebird - FAF run, still plenty O/S. General O/S driver duties.
175g C-line PD - go-to stable fairway. Getting straight. Might add a fresh one soon.
175g Star Leopard - I use this for straight/hyzer shots where I want to throw a Roc but I also want more distance and/or I have a ceiling to contend with.
175g Star Roadrunner - This one rarely gets used but if it does, it's for powered down turnover shots in the 330-370 range where the Leopard just doesn't bend enough yet. May come out when Leopard seasons into a turnover.

Mids:
176g Gateway Warrior - Windy day midrange. Handles wind better than a Roc. I also use this when I want easier distance control because it has less glide than a Roc.
176g KC Roc - Still fresh and stable. Used mostly for hyzers or straight to fade shots.
174g KC Roc - Currently beat to money straight. Go-to midrange.
176g Glow KC Roc - Pretty beat up. Used mostly for turnovers
177g DX Cobra - This is a disc I recently found and absolutely love. It's pretty beat up. A lot easier to throw the extreme hyzer flip up to straight shots than with my Rocs. Also turnover shots seem to bite a bit in the end where the Roc holds the turn to the ground... I am keeping it in the bag for now.

Putters:
175g PWP Wizards (x2) - main putters. These get switched out every few months since I like fresh Wizards for putting.
174g ESP Zone - Windy day driving putter, utility shots, approaches.
175g Evo Platinum Wizard - Stable driving/approach putter. More torque resistant than the other Wizard.
175g S Wizard - Go-to stable driving putter.
175g Evo Magic - Go-to hyzerflip/turnover driving putter.
Sponsored Links