Old 04-10-2015, 09:39 AM

Courses Played: 6
My New Bag

Hello I am extremely new to disc golf and would like to get some suggestions on what people think of my bag. I throw allot of flick shots and backhand some on occasion.

Drivers
Star Valkyrie
Big Z Predator
ESP Cyclone
Star Teebird
Elite Z Heat

Midrange
ESP Buzz
Elite Z Buzz OS

Putters
Star Aviar
Star Aviar Driver
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.1
Courses Played: 12
Throwing Style: RHBH
You've got some solid discs there. Of course everyone will ask the next question: how far are you throwing them? What questions or concerns do you have about your game or setup? Anything you are looking to develop specifically?

Personally I would say drop a couple drivers and maybe add another mid. You could probably get by with just Valk, Pred, and Teebird. I have an old Cyclone and it flies nice, but I don't know anything about the newer ones, nor have I thrown the Heat. There is probably some overlap here.

The Buzzz is tried and true. Haven't thrown BuzzzOS but I hear good things. Maybe you could cycle that ESP Buzzz into understable so you would have all your slots covered. Otherwise I would say add an understable mid like the Meteor. If you prefer flicking I guess it doesn't matter.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
If you are a newer player I would get an understable mid like a DX Stingray or an ESP Meteor. They come in handy on the course. Sometimes you need a shorter anhyzer and sometimes a long approach that you do not want to finish left.
Also, out of the drivers, unless you got power, put the Valk and Predator aside for a month or two as you develop your game. The Teebird, Cyclone, and Heat should are all good discs to learn on.