Old 04-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 20.3
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: LHBH
I've got about 10 rounds on the new bag. It's Awesome!!! The only mod not on here so far... I canabilized the drink holder off my old Discraft bag, and hand sewed on the same side as the cell phone pocket which is now a secret pocket, holds a 1 liter bottle. 004.jpg
Old 04-20-2012, 06:15 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 20.3
Just wanted to add a few other thoughts and pictures. The following 2 quotes are from the Grip thread, I'm not bagging on Grip, in fact I've never really seen one up close, just what I read.

Q: "I'm sure this has been talked about, but 117 pages is too much for me to go through. Is there enough room to throw a hoodie and a rain jacket in there while carrying 15-18 discs? "

A: "A hoodie would be tight but a rain coat no problem. I also roll up my fleece Pullover and put it in the drink holder "

$200 and almost enough room for a hoodie?

This is what I can comfortably fit
007.jpg

11 Drivers
5 mids
2 putters
12"x24" heavy duty towel
Hoodie
heavy rain vinyl coat
Bug Spray
Sun Block
Baseball
and I ran out of sh!t to put in there so I just stuck a tabacco can to take up more space (about the size of a Quart mason jar)
013.jpg
009.jpg

I don't really carry all that but wanted to see what could fit in just the large compartment. @ $120 less and more storage .....the fish bag FTW
Old 04-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 15
Nice mods so far posted. Mine just came in today, is sitting on my front porch. can't wait for 5pm so I can go home and check this thing out.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 24.5
Courses Played: 56
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by discdad View Post
Nice mods so far posted. Mine just came in today, is sitting on my front porch. can't wait for 5pm so I can go home and check this thing out.
What's your address? i'll go check on it for you.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:01 AM
Bogey Member

ok, got the bag, made the frame and the bag looks sweet. got 16 discs in the bottom with room for maybe two more and two in the putter pocket. still have to dial in the height of the safety pins, but once that is set, I will sew it on that spot. pics to come, as I can't figure out the wife's camera and they're all blurry. Just need to decorate it and I'm all set. Damn good find, thanks for posting this, OP.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:17 AM
* Ace Member *

Reverend Heat patch

He used to rule alot...
Old 04-24-2012, 02:54 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 14
I think I have been persuaded. I just sold my GB Silverback and I am now going to invest in this backpack. I haven't read the pvc dimensions just yet but I am very excited.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:29 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 1

LOVING my bag. been using it for about a month and its perfect
Old 04-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 166
I have to say I have been seeing these bags popping up on the course quite a bit lately. In my area at least there probably more players with these than the GRIP or Revo bags.

Old 04-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Bogey Member

took my bag out for my first round of 18 yesterday in the first day of decently warm weather we've seen in the carolinas. I see what everyone says about the drink holder, it just is too soft. will probably steal one from elsewhere and attach it to mine. I did do the buckle swap so I actually have a usable strap to keep the water bottle from bouncing around while in there, but it's just too flimsy to easily pull the bottle out and put it back in without using both hands. Otherwise, no problems with the bag at all. well, one. it's so much heavier than my standard innova bag with the frame and all my discs in there it's gonna take some usage to get used to it. can't blame the bag for that, though. still trying to figure out pic posting and getting decent shots, but it looks all the same as the pothers posted here until I get some really good patches and stuff. thinking about one or two mods not tried here yet, but will post more abou them if/when I do them. Great bag so far, and with my giftr from work, I'm in it about $25 total. I paid more at Dicks Sporting Goods for the standard bag 5 years ago.