Old 01-21-2013, 08:15 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankeye View Post
I am debating on if I should keep or take off the sunglass pouch.
The sunglasses pouch is one of my favorite features, I use it in nearly every round.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:33 AM

Years Playing: 16.3
Courses Played: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrod25 View Post
The sunglasses pouch is one of my favorite features, I use it in nearly every round.
I sliced mine clear off - got in the way of accessing the disc compartment.

Side note: I'm starting to think that I should have gone green. I like the set up in post 434
Old 01-22-2013, 10:38 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 40
The sunglasses pouch is large enough to hold my cell phone and keys so I will probably keep it.

I used my bag for the first time yesterday. My discs fell out of the main compartment twice - one time on a hill when i put my bag down and didn't make sure it was front side up and the other time was when I dropped my bag face down by accident.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankeye View Post
The sunglasses pouch is large enough to hold my cell phone and keys so I will probably keep it.

I used my bag for the first time yesterday. My discs fell out of the main compartment twice - one time on a hill when i put my bag down and didn't make sure it was front side up and the other time was when I dropped my bag face down by accident.
This happened to me once or twice the first couple of times I used it. It is most likely to happen if it has less than 15 discs in it. Attaching a bungee chord to the two zippers is definitely the way to go. One quick pull zips the disc compartment right up!
Old 01-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Double Eagle Member

Yeah I will probably do that and install some zipper stops.

When I got the bag the thread that was attaching the zipper to the bag was broken. I wasn't going to send it back and tried to sew the zipper back on. It worked for a while but the thread I was using wasn't strong enough and it snapped. I might take the bag to a seamstress to see if he/she can sew it back on.

The thing I was most impressed with was how it felt on my back. Very lightweight.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 22
Looked like it was going to be impossible to fit my frame inside, but partially assembling it while inside the bag was the key. I saved the front lower piece of PVC for last and put the back/sides in first. I trimmed down the front piece of pipe quite a bit until it fit. It doesn't nee to extend all the way into the very back of the PVC fittings, just enough to not come out. Bag is super light! Now the debate begins on keeping my Lat64 pro bag or using this bag...

Old 01-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Double Eagle Member

I am planning on selling mine. The Lat Pro bag weighs a ton compared to the cabela's bag.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:21 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbuch View Post
Looks like that dog is just BEGGING you to turn away so it can pee on your new bag
Old 01-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbuch View Post
Looked like it was going to be impossible to fit my frame inside, but partially assembling it while inside the bag was the key. I saved the front lower piece of PVC for last and put the back/sides in first. I trimmed down the front piece of pipe quite a bit until it fit. It doesn't nee to extend all the way into the very back of the PVC fittings, just enough to not come out. Bag is super light! Now the debate begins on keeping my Lat64 pro bag or using this bag...

When I got my cabellas I couldn't get rid of my lat pro bag fast enought. That thing was a boat anchor.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 16

Finally got a picture of my bag. Currently the discs are different, but 17 in the bottom, 2 in the putter pocket and 2 inside of the top compartment. I have 3 towels hooked to the top now too.