Old 01-25-2013, 09:10 AM
* Ace Member *

I cannot believe people are attacking this bag. I have owned this and the grip. I had the extra money so i snagged a grip and love it. This bag is a great bag and should be considered a great alternative to the grip or other backpack style bags.

dont knock this or for that matter anyone else's bag. this is not a fashion show this is disc golf!! yay disc golf!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 23
it's 50$ and the only thing it seriously lacks is drink holders.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:34 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHBH
I'm so glad I'm past the point in my life where fashion mattered. We're playing disc golf. I guess if some of you guys saw me you'd pee your pants laughing. I play with a ratty little beginner bag, a sun hat, and clothes from Target.

And you know what? I couldn't care less about what people think of how I look, or what "gear" I have.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:37 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 8
$200 is half a rent check for you?? Holy crap, where do you live? Are the roaches decent roommates? I kiid. I kiid.

One troll popped up and a half dozen people got defensive. It's OK. No one said they were a bad or wrong option except the guy purposely trying to stir up crap. Everyone take a deep breath a relax. Do some fishing. You have the perfect bag for it.

Disclaimer: The views in this post do not necessarily reflect those of the poster. Don't take it too seriously. Any similarities to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:56 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwfromthewoods View Post
$200 is half a rent check for you?? Holy crap, where do you live? Are the roaches decent roommates? I kiid. I kiid.

One troll popped up and a half dozen people got defensive. It's OK. No one said they were a bad or wrong option except the guy purposely trying to stir up crap. Everyone take a deep breath a relax. Do some fishing. You have the perfect bag for it.

Disclaimer: The views in this post do not necessarily reflect those of the poster. Don't take it too seriously. Any similarities to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
No, not for me. I was referring to low rents. Sorry, should have clarified.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:20 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
I cannot believe people are attacking this bag. I have owned this and the grip. I had the extra money so i snagged a grip and love it. This bag is a great bag and should be considered a great alternative to the grip or other backpack style bags.

dont knock this or for that matter anyone else's bag. this is not a fashion show this is disc golf!! yay disc golf!!!
Thanks again MrGlass! Bag is still going strong. I guess what the troll doesn't realize is that all of us on this thread do have "real" disc golf bags, but choose to use the Cabela's bag because it's different. Some of us like to be creative in a diy sense and as a collective improve upon ideas and mod's already in place. It's just fun to be creative I guess.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:22 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces_in_illinois View Post
Thanks again MrGlass! Bag is still going strong. I guess what the troll doesn't realize is that all of us on this thread do have "real" disc golf bags, but choose to use the Cabela's bag because it's different. Some of us like to be creative in a diy sense and as a collective improve upon ideas and mod's already in place. It's just fun to be creative I guess.
we have to shoot again!! Tuesdays and wednesdays are my best options!!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:26 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
we have to shoot again!! Tuesdays and wednesdays are my best options!!
For sure! You'll have to come out to Anna Page sometime! We're on track to install a third course (south course) this year. Lots coming in the near future!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 AM
* Ace Member *

a third course!! i may just have to pull a camper in the lot and just live there. Its a great park with two courses a third would blow my mind and make for a great day of golf!!!

sorry for the derail!!

Old 01-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
a third course!! i may just have to pull a camper in the lot and just live there. Its a great park with two courses a third would blow my mind and make for a great day of golf!!!

sorry for the derail!!
It's going to be monumental, let's just leave it at that.