#691  
Old 06-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Plankeye's Avatar
Plankeye Plankeye is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 40
Posts: 1,526
You won't find any new ones more than likely.
Reply With Quote
  #692  
Old 06-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Johnny_Crunch Johnny_Crunch is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Cypress TX
Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 54
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 943
I have a new one. PM sent
Reply With Quote
  #693  
Old 06-28-2013, 09:01 PM
bigeman101 bigeman101 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fort Collins
Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 30
I made a pretty good backpack from the Bass Pro Shops Extreme Qualifier 360 Tackle Box backpack. Here is a video. Let me know what you guys think/suggestions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9lK3CFsnSk
Reply With Quote
  #694  
Old 06-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Mergz Mergz is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bedford, NH
Years Playing: 16.3
Courses Played: 34
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeman101 View Post
I made a pretty good backpack from the Bass Pro Shops Extreme Qualifier 360 Tackle Box backpack. Here is a video. Let me know what you guys think/suggestions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9lK3CFsnSk
Pretty cool and the price is right. Is it waterproof?
Reply With Quote
  #695  
Old 06-28-2013, 09:59 PM
bigeman101 bigeman101 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fort Collins
Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergz View Post
Pretty cool and the price is right. Is it waterproof?
The bottom is and the bottom compartment is almost fully waterproof.
Reply With Quote
  #696  
Old 06-28-2013, 10:33 PM
BogeyNoMore's Avatar
BogeyNoMore BogeyNoMore is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Walled Lake, MI
Years Playing: 10.3
Courses Played: 167
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,080
Heard to beat that set-up for about $50.
Reply With Quote
  #697  
Old 08-05-2013, 11:22 PM
JacobFischer JacobFischer is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Colgate, Wisconsin
Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1
Made my own version of the bag for only $10. Went to my local Goodwill and found a nice backpack for $5 and then the PVC pipe went for about $5.







Turned out excellent and I can fit plenty of extras in the bag!

Last edited by JacobFischer; 08-05-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #698  
Old 08-05-2013, 11:23 PM
kutz167's Avatar
kutz167 kutz167 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Black Hills, SoDak
Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 101
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,827
Nice bag. SolidWorks is a good program.

WOW!!! Those are some LARGE pictures.

edit: much better, thank you

Last edited by kutz167; 08-05-2013 at 11:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #699  
Old 08-14-2013, 04:36 AM
Plankeye's Avatar
Plankeye Plankeye is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Years Playing: 14.5
Courses Played: 40
Posts: 1,526
My Cabela's bag will be up for sale in the next few days. $30 shipped and will come with a frame. When I got the bag there was a defect with the zipper on the front of the frame(it wasn't sewn to the bag). I never got it fixed nor did I return it to Cabela's because if I did I might not have gotten a replacement bag since this was one of the last ones available. I planned on taking it to a seamstress to put a new zipper on but never did.

The reason why I am selling it is because I use a cart for the majority of my rounds and a front loading bag isn't the most efficient for my cart. I will be getting a top loading bag later today.
Reply With Quote
 

  #700  
Old 08-15-2013, 08:00 AM
Mergz Mergz is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bedford, NH
Years Playing: 16.3
Courses Played: 34
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankeye View Post
My Cabela's bag will be up for sale in the next few days. $30 shipped and will come with a frame. When I got the bag there was a defect with the zipper on the front of the frame(it wasn't sewn to the bag). I never got it fixed nor did I return it to Cabela's because if I did I might not have gotten a replacement bag since this was one of the last ones available. I planned on taking it to a seamstress to put a new zipper on but never did.

The reason why I am selling it is because I use a cart for the majority of my rounds and a front loading bag isn't the most efficient for my cart. I will be getting a top loading bag later today.
Yours is the smaller bag, yes? I am interested. Will you post pics of the bag and a close-up of the defect area?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.