Old 07-03-2012, 11:16 PM
*Moderator*

Years Playing: 8.4
Courses Played: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedly View Post
Any kind of word on Volt orders/preorders yet?
I love that you're asking. I asked MVP for Neutron plastic pricing (knowing they wouldn't cough up a Volt date) and they're not even sure about wholesale pricing yet. I'll certainly post something as soon as I know but the smart money is on not knowing anything until they announce the pre-order which I assume will happen sometime in the next 2 weeks.

I assume Neutron will be more expensive and I hope I won't have to sell it for any more than $15 or $16. I wonder if we're see Eclipse Neutron discs before the end of the year.

http://CommunityDiscs.com/Volt

-Justin
Old 07-04-2012, 12:28 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 55
Throwing Style: RHBH
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
Justin, Justin, he's our man! If he can't do it, no one can!

I really would like to know the pricing for Neutron plastic is going to be also!
Old 07-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 17
Is this where we pitch our tent and wait??

Glad ill be able to do some more business with ya man!
Old 07-04-2012, 05:00 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 12
If they release in Proton, I wanna sign up for a light, (like 168g or less if possible) stamped, purple one.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:03 AM
*Moderator*

Ok, I'm going to roll the dice on this one and you can decide to join with me or wait-n-see. I hope you'll get in for what could be an exciting ride!

I am going to bet I won't have to sell MVP's Volt (meaning the new Neutron plastic) for more than $16. I could be dead wrong about this but if you get on board with me and pre-pay for a Volt at $16 you will be locked in even if I determine later that I have to charge more once pricing is released. If the Community price goes down you'll be given a credit for the difference. If it goes up you won't be affected.

You guys who know me should know I'm pretty open about things so here's more. I would normally order about 70 Volts. I will order at least twice as many discs as I have pre-ordered. So if I pre-sell 50 I'll order at least 100. This way you should be confident I'll have a solid selection for you. It's never fun to pre-pay for a disc and then feel like you get the scraps because you couldn't log onto a website quickly enough.

You can order here or contact me for Paypal gift info to avoid the $1 shipping fee.
http://CommunityDiscs.com/Volt

Oh, and if I can talk you into buying 3 or more via Paypal then they're $15 each.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 35
Is there a deadline for this pre-order price lock opportunity?
Old 07-05-2012, 01:39 PM
*Moderator*

I hadn't thought of that. I assume resellers won't see wholesale pricing until MVP announces their pre-order date and I have no idea when that will be. Oh no, you're going to make me say the N-word which I work so hard never to say.

No, I can't promise a deadline for the price-lock. I keep typing and deleting hoping I can say something other than "no" but I just can't do it this time. In the end, I'm going to have the best price anyway. I've got a long history with many of you so if you think you're in that camp and I make a change just get in touch with me as soon as you can. I hope that helps a bit.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:45 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 12
Any clue if they're releasing in Proton? If they do, you'll have money in your box faster than you can say OMGNEWMVPDRIVER!

Last edited by Speedly; 07-06-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:09 AM
*Moderator*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedly View Post
Any clue if they're releasing in Proton? If they do, you'll have money in your box faster than you can say OMGNEWMVPDRIVER!
Nice!
No word on that yet but they have mentioned that the existing models will be released in Neutron so I wouldn't hold my breath for a Proton Volt just yet. It honestly might be a late 2012 or even 2013 release if they do it. I wouldn't even be shocked if you saw them go all the way through Neutron Ion/Vector/Axis/Anode and then Eclipse Neutron everything too. That's right, Eclipse Neutron! I haven't seen anyone bring that up yet.

Old 07-06-2012, 06:29 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 55
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin View Post
Nice!
No word on that yet but they have mentioned that the existing models will be released in Neutron so I wouldn't hold my breath for a Proton Volt just yet. It honestly might be a late 2012 or even 2013 release if they do it. I wouldn't even be shocked if you saw them go all the way through Neutron Ion/Vector/Axis/Anode and then Eclipse Neutron everything too. That's right, Eclipse Neutron! I haven't seen anyone bring that up yet.
I brought it up day one They're going to be sexy, if done. I can't wait for Proton Volts either. I wanna see the stamp so bad!