Old 09-26-2011, 08:21 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 17.6
Courses Played: 26
Throwing Style: RHBH
Yes Pink, Flat, gummy, definately different than my wine colored one

yeah that pretty much tells me what I figured. Now where to find D-MD2s.

Last edited by Someth1ng; 09-26-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:48 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 138
Send a message via AIM to New013
I've got the yellowish green cmd2, which is supposedly the most OS color, and at first it was a lot like a kc pro roc in stability with a good fade but after a month the fade was all but gone and it got really neutral leaning slightly towards OS and it's pretty much stayed there, it holds lines just as good as the axis imo except on bigger anny's where the axis will hold a smooth drawn out line to finish while the cmd2 will usually start to fade back out of the turn towards the end.

The axis does have more glide but overall I think the axis is very similar to a broken in cmd2 with the axis being a bit more neutral.

After playing another axis/ion round I missed my mako for understable duties, the axis wants to stay stable to much to accomplish the tight turns I can do with my mako, it's turn is more drawn out which is better for working slighter left to right shots.

Last edited by New013; 09-26-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 34
I'll find out wednesday when I take a bunch of new discs out for a spin at Valley Springs...Axis, Glo FLX Buzzz, Swan2, Memorial CFLX Challenger, and maybe a Trident...should be an interesting round!
Old 09-26-2011, 11:03 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 50
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoPan12 View Post
I'll find out wednesday when I take a bunch of new discs out for a spin at Valley Springs...Axis, Glo FLX Buzzz, Swan2, Memorial CFLX Challenger, and maybe a Trident...should be an interesting round!
I plan on doing similar this friday, except it's a Sole, Ibex, Axis and maybe try to beat in my winter Trak a bit. Always fun to throw different. Going to see if either the Axis or Ibex will make the bag, see if there is any overlap and what they would be replacing. Looking forward to putting them through the paces.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:34 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 138
Send a message via AIM to New013
Quote:
Some of us NC guys are playing Leigh Farm on wednesday if you want to hang out with us losers instead.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:15 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.5
Courses Played: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
I plan on doing similar this friday, except it's a Sole, Ibex, Axis and maybe try to beat in my winter Trak a bit. Always fun to throw different. Going to see if either the Axis or Ibex will make the bag, see if there is any overlap and what they would be replacing. Looking forward to putting them through the paces.
I plan on doing the same with the Ibex and Axis as soon as I can get a lighter weight Axis.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:49 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 101
Quote:
and I may get to throw my new olf a few times as well as my cryztal buzzz and cryztal challenger
Old 09-27-2011, 04:10 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 29
Send a message via Skype™ to samfoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
Some of us NC guys are playing Leigh Farm on wednesday if you want to hang out with us losers instead.
Mind if I crash the party?
Old 09-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 34
OOh...I dunno. I did my quarterly round at Leigh Farm already...I go every few months to remind myself why I don't go there more often.
Kudos to the guys upkeeping the place and all, but damned if I don't feel like I'm being served a pizza that was just made by a 7 year-old after he'd gone to the candy store for toppings...

Old 09-27-2011, 04:38 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 3.4
Courses Played: 29
Send a message via Skype™ to samfoy
Quote:
OOh...I dunno. I did my quarterly round at Leigh Farm already...I go every few months to remind myself why I don't go there more often.
Kudos to the guys upkeeping the place and all, but damned if I don't feel like I'm being served a pizza that was just made by a 7 year-old after he'd gone to the candy store for toppings...
Are you saying its too gimmicky? Not really sure what you are getting at.means Do not give into evil, but proceed boldly against it.