Disc Golf Store
Old 08-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 23
If I have mistakenly taken your name off the list or put it in the wrong spot please let me know and I will fix the mistake.

Becasue we are trying to move this box along as fast as possible, if you get skipped because you dont respond to someone asking for your address, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. We can always move you back up but most of the time if you miss one turn you miss the next one and several after that

Updated list. We are not accepting any news names right now.

If you cant meet the requirments that were spoken about please ask to have your name removed from the list. Soloman did a great job of putting the box back on track and if box goes back in the dumper we are going to have a problem

If you need to be skipped or taken off the list please let me know.

Keep the box moving

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na
solomon.trenton
Lopan12
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
GLong
Matt B.
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine

^^^^^done^^^^^^

kzap94
beaverflip
discdad
pdiddy71
tarel
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
lxdawg25
wabrown23
jkp21
707 Roc
Old 08-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Double Eagle Member

The comments from the last 2 people are upsetting because the box started off good and then wen th sh** and the someone or a couple (i forget who it was) brought the box back from the dead and now it seems to have gone back to sh**. If we were not so close to the end I would end the whole thing. I am not sure what happened with the other box but this really makes me not want to do another one.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
Send a message via Yahoo to midrangemachine
Eco81 I'm gonna stop by alpine in the morning and pick up another disc or two and get rid of 2 of the discs that are crap I can pm ya the 2 but not gonna say on here so I don't upset anyone. So atleast the people left will have a few discs they might be interested in
Old 08-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Double Eagle Member

no worries and there is no reason to do that. they are going to go to waste anyway. if you want to thats up to you but i feel like the other ppl that did that got burned and i do not want to see that happen to you
Old 08-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: LHBH
well, I would ask that you don't discontinue it. There are a few discs and swag I am looking forward too in the box right now, and even if I don't see enough to swap out the new premium plastic I have been saving up for this box, I might still swap out some of the swag for another disc anyways. keep it going please, at least till you get to me, anyways, and maybe two or three down the line from me.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:38 AM
Double Eagle Member

i am not going to disconintue the box, it just stink that the box has gome to crap and becuase a lot of people have been waiting for the box for a long time
Old 08-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 21.9
Courses Played: 46
This was the first disc pass I participated in so I do not know the entire history of the concept or execution, BUT.... count me among the kind of bummed at the contents of the box after waiting in fun anticipation. I had some premium plastic waiting to go in, but I was not generous enough to take crap and put in great stuff. I did put in much better than I took out.

My suggestions (and I apologize in advance for any hurt feelings): Swag is nice, swag is good, but isn't it discs or at least DISC GOLF swag that we are interested in? Novelty shot glasses....yeah I don't get it. Paying to ship junk I wouldn't buy in a tourist trap is not a great idea. Bags of powdered dye, yes I know they are used to dye discs, not a great idea for a lot of reasons. Used golf pencils? Old PDGA magazines, I get why, but still...

I think this is a great idea if its a chance to try some new, good discs. When I saw a beat Pro Katana and a tacky full color Discraft disc I was really bummed. I also think that it's only fair that the box be limited to the people on the list. I wasn't real psyched to hear that the person before me let his buddy into the box. No offense, but it's harsh to wait that long and have someone with no stake in the box get into it right before you. Someone with no investment in waiting is more likely to abuse the box - I am not saying that is the case here - but in principle I think that is true.

Less swag, no non-disc golf swag, no crap discs, and I'm in again. Thank you to the people starting and keeping this box going.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 41
No pics should not be tolerated & think that it should be a definite rule.
If everybody were required to do so the box would not be so easy to swap crap for premium.
It almost seemed as if it were jinxed at times, people get the box and all kinds of unfortunate stuff seemed to follow.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to midrangemachine
Box going out today next person contacted tried my best to bring the box somewhat back to life.

Old 08-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: LHBH
what has been the price for shipping this box? I'm sure I could look through the last couple hundred pages, but I'm not going to. I need to know as I ned to budget for this when it finally comes my way in the nest week or two.