Disc Golf Store
Old 07-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Banned

Years Playing: 21.3
Courses Played: 84
nah im being serious...i have never heard a pro , but plenty of ams that get whooped...it is the td's job to make sure people are playing in the proper division..i have seen at least one example at every tourney i play in..if a guy wins a tounrey one year in int., he won't get to play int. the next year...unless the td lets it slide(this is in ny)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 05:15 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.5
Courses Played: 126
I guess all pros from NY are better then all the ones down here. Not saying all pros cry but there are plenty that I have heard cry and I have even seen top 5 guys do it. All the pros want everyone in open, more cash for them

Last edited by Roc1Time; 07-03-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Banned

on the contrary, the highest rated pro in ny is "only" 980..i don't understand pros crying bagger...here we are closer together in rating so it works out better..i can see in some parts of the country where the pros are seperated by 7-10 strokes...that just isn't the case here...you heard a top pro cry bagger?...thats funny but sad and pathetic at the same time..so whats your point?...he's a whiny punk?...was it nikko?

Last edited by 80playedin10states; 07-03-2009 at 05:20 PM. Reason: typing errors
Old 07-03-2009, 05:24 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80playedin10states View Post
on the contrary, the highest rated pro in ny is "only" 980..i don't understand pros crying bagger...here we are closer together in rating so it works out better..i can see in some parts of the country where the pros are seperated by 7-10 strokes...that just isn't the case here...you heard a top pro cry bagger?...thats funny but sad and pathetic at the same time..so whats your point?...he's a whiny punk?...was it nikko?
I didnt mean better are in quality just more grown up. Wasnt talking about Nikko but that sure is funny he was such a cry baby! It always puts a smile on my face when i see people act like jackasses
Old 07-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Banned

ahh we are a respectful bunch here and tightly grouped as far as ratings go..glad i hit 40 this year...i have a better time playing with the older, more laid back dudes...you dont hear crying and moaning..AND i have a much better chance of cashing..
Old 07-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 6.7
Courses Played: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc1time View Post
I guess all pros from NY are better then all the ones down here. Not saying all pros cry but there are plenty that I have heard cry and I have even seen top 5 guys do it. All the pros want everyone in open, more cash for them
Do not take this the wrong way but It may also mean that Texas has a lot more baggers. Texas is my second favorite state but it is funny when a Texas player with a 897 rating signs up for Rec in GA and is surprised to be called out in the local forums. I only say this because I had a conversation about a very high rated Rec player with some Texans and found out that it was not uncommon to see a 890+ player Rec in the lone star state.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:45 PM
Banned

it differs from area to area, that is my main argument..hard to have one system for everyone
Old 07-03-2009, 05:47 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
Do not take this the wrong way but It may also mean that Texas has a lot more baggers. Texas is my second favorite state but it is funny when a Texas player with a 897 rating signs up for Rec in GA and is surprised to be called out in the local forums. I only say this because I had a conversation about a very high rated Rec player with some Texans and found out that it was not uncommon to see a 890+ player Rec in the lone star state.
Since we are talking in 2 different forums. Why would I take it the wrong way? I give 2 $hits about a 897 rated player playing rec. We arent talking about that, we are talking about player ratings and if you call an 897 guy out for playing rec then so be it. The PDGA allows them to do it and therefore I think its ok. The system is flawed and yes there are tons of baggers down here. Until they fix the system its not going to change.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:48 PM
* Ace Member *

Is there any way to combine these 2 threads or to delete one. This is stupid going back and forth?

Old 07-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 6.7
Courses Played: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc1time View Post
Since we are talking in 2 different forums. Why would I take it the wrong way? I give 2 $hits about a 897 rated player playing rec. We arent talking about that, we are talking about player ratings and if you call an 897 guy out for playing rec then so be it. The PDGA allows them to do it and therefore I think its ok. The system is flawed and yes there are tons of baggers down here. Until they fix the system its not going to change.
I think I see why you are seem to be getting upset. You are a 934 rated player in Intermediate. Congrats on your 1st, 2nd, and 4th place finish.

If it quacks like a duck, bla bla bla