Old 02-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 3
Throwing Style: RHBH
Thumbs up Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

Let's talk about the DD Trespass - experiences, pictures, reviews, plastic differences, whatever. I'm really enjoying this disc - it's a bit of a 'missing link' for my bag; I've wanted another speed 12 driver to compliment my Sword's and I think I've found it with the Trespass. It feels very similar to the Sword, but with with an overstable flight that can handle the wind when the Sword can't.

Who else is feeling the Trespass?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:45 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 12
Best distance driver I have ever used. Immediately dropped all the other big drivers except for my flow. Iv'e got a 173 first run bubblegum. Hoping to find more of these (hint hint).
Old 02-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 20
I'm feeling it too. Got a pink 172g first run. ^No you can't have it p_c! Very similar to a VIP sword for me flight wise but flatter than any VIP I've seen/owned. Feels better in my hand than a destroyer and a lot easier to throw for my noodle arm. Anybody throw the biofusions? How do they compare to the lucids?
Old 02-13-2013, 11:34 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 31
I have an orange 168g gummy first run. Its my new go to stable machine...I throw swords mainly. I see there is some sword love here so wanted to see if I could get some feedback.

I have a couple Tournament Colorshifts both 174g, 1 beat and 1 new. Beat one is my go to right now and I love it. Just wanted to see if anyone has compared this plastic to others that are more readily available. Any preferences/weights/info etc? Basically, I love the sword but I don't want to hunt down colorshifts.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:50 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0atz View Post
I have an orange 168g gummy first run. Its my new go to stable machine...I throw swords mainly. I see there is some sword love here so wanted to see if I could get some feedback.

I have a couple Tournament Colorshifts both 174g, 1 beat and 1 new. Beat one is my go to right now and I love it. Just wanted to see if anyone has compared this plastic to others that are more readily available. Any preferences/weights/info etc? Basically, I love the sword but I don't want to hunt down colorshifts.
I had a black TP 174 I wanna say that was pretty overstable. It could take a full power throw (450ish) and turn only a little before fading forward for what seemed like forever. That disc was great, just really hard to find. Maybe hunt down a black one if you're okay with black discs.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:29 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 15
One of the best drivers ever made, and I really mean it, no reason to reach for a Boss or Destroyer in most cases, the Trespass easily reaches 400 feet for the power player, is much easier to put on a tighter line than other wide rimmed high speed drivers.

The Trespass has a nice high speed turn ready to work from the start, can be used for long mild anhyzers that flex back, truly a great disc.

I believe the Trespass is what the DD2 hoped to be, the DD2 is a good disc that wimps out and does not finish strong, the Trespass appears to harness and maintain momentum better than the DD2.

And for a disc that has a high speed turn to give you more glide, it can handle a decent headwind, not a monster headwind, but a decent headwind.

I have already bought 2 backups.

I am also starting to like the Escape a lot.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastic cannon View Post
Best distance driver I have ever used. Immediately dropped all the other big drivers except for my flow. Iv'e got a 173 first run bubblegum. Hoping to find more of these (hint hint).
Have you checked DD? Last time I was there I saw some of the pink first runs left.

BioFuzions are a little more stable than the Lucid first runs. Pairs nicely with a TP Sword.

Eventually you'll get them in the classic base plastic if all goes to plan and I think a Trespass in base 165-168g would be great to beat in and make my turnover driver.

Edit: just checked the site, they have 171g, 172g, and 173g bubblegum pink first runs still available.

Last edited by SteezeOG; 02-14-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 31
I have a biofusion run. It is a bit more stable than I hoped, but it found its way into the bag. The bios seem to have more dome. I am going to pick up a lucid this weekend. Also if you love this disc you would be doing yourself an injustice not trying out the escape. Best disc in my bag!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:34 AM
Par Member

As soon as I threw the Trespass I LOVED IT!! I took all of the Hurricanes out of my bag and it is now my go to distance driver FH or BH its amazing..im throwing a 174g yellow first run..easy 400+ foot shots on any line i put it on..Also the Fugitive in Bio Fusion plastic is amazing as well I hate saying this but it could push the rocs out of my bag when they come out with a nice base line plastic version of it..and The Judge is exactly what I have been looking for in a putter, can't wait to get some of the regular Classic ones because I can tell the softs will melt in the Texas heat

Old 02-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
I will chime in as well.

I like the Trespass a lot. I already have a Sword in my bag, and I was hearing lots of feedback that the molds were very similar so I took the plunge on a BioFuzion Trespass. Although the color is burnt orange/leaf orange, the flight is great. It is much more stable then my Sword and has a very distinct turn in the LSS. I like that it fights back from even a hard anny release. Mine is 171g. My Sword on the other hand is getting beat in and is beginning to lose that LSS turn. It is however a 168g VIP.

I think this might eventually replace my Force in my bag and I might have to get a Lucid Trespass or a Fuzion Trespass soon. Is anyone seeing a difference in the flight from a Bio to a Lucid Trespass?