Old 06-14-2014, 11:19 PM

Courses Played: 5
M2(m3 proto) vs. Verdict

Anybody done a comparison? Haven't thrown them but verdict feels better in my hand.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2014, 12:48 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 7.9
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHFH
Funny you bring this up. Just a couple weeks ago I switched from the Proto M2 to the Verdict. While they both fill the same role in my bag, I chose the Verdict because it feels better in my hand. I throw a lot of forehand shots and the lower profile provides cleaner releases than the M2. I think the Verdict is also a hair faster than the M2. Sneaky long for how OS it is.

Having thrown both, I think the Verdict is slighly faster, and slightly more overstable than the M2. The only Verdicts I've thrown are Lucid FWIW. I'm looking forward to trying a Biofuzion now that they are available.
Old 06-15-2014, 05:01 AM
Par Member

I do have both to. Verdict is a little faster, a tad more overstable and lower profile. Im in the opposite boat of StuMangoo, I love the little deeper rim of the M2 cus it fits my hand better with the fangrip and even the powergrip. another thing in M2 favour is that when it comes in 350G it would be an awsome cycling mid, if your in to that
Both great discs and you cant go wrong with any either of them. It all comes down to preference.
Old 06-15-2014, 01:27 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 25
I have one of these m3 proto now m2s except mine is not overstable my any means.. it can be hyzer flipped and go straight with maybe some drift right at 300 feet. did I just get a weird one? it flies like a comet with more fade and faster, similar to a broken in esp buzz
Old 06-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 15.9
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerc View Post
I have one of these m3 proto now m2s except mine is not overstable my any means.. it can be hyzer flipped and go straight with maybe some drift right at 300 feet. did I just get a weird one? it flies like a comet with more fade and faster, similar to a broken in esp buzz
Nah. I think that is just how they fly.

I had one bagged last year but it really didn't fill a spot that a Roc, Comet or Buzzz couldn't already fill better. Plus it was that dark-ass midnight blue color that just disappears when it gets off the fairway.
Old 06-15-2014, 09:32 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 25
i though I got a bad one lol
Old 06-16-2014, 12:40 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 29
My proto m3 (m2) was pretty overstable and would want to start fading after only 100-150 ft of flight.

My verdict finishes left everytime, but wants to hold a straighter line for the first 3/4 of it's flight.

Old 06-16-2014, 10:52 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerc View Post
i though I got a bad one lol
You did get a bad one.

I've owned a few M2s. They are generally more overstable than a roc. I have had one Paul Ulibarri signature M2 that hyzer flipped out of the box. I'm not sure what was really different about it, but it's the only one I've had that flew like that.