Old 11-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 5
Throwing Style: LHBH
I'll hyzer a leo up the hill on blue and white, try for a flat landing (hopefully during the fade, not the flip) to prevent rollaway.. The shrot is gonna be a putter out to the right on a hyzer.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:15 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
long tee i'll throw a champ orc, the short tees ill go with a glow leopard. looks purdy.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:37 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 545
Throwing Style: RHBH
blue : ce firebird
white : star cro
red : champ spider

ALL RHBH
Old 11-30-2011, 05:05 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris deitzel View Post
This is one of the trickiest holes on the course, and after playing 10+ PDGA events here, I have only ever seen one or two birdies on this hole from the long tee. It is very tricky. You either need to be able to throw a giant spike hyzer over the trees, or throw something that just crests the hill and flies under the tree limbs. Way harder to do than it appears. Lots of people throw rollers.

The green is pretty fast too, and slopes way hard to the left and gets steeper and steeper. Truly a unique hole.
When u say only 2 birdies, I'm thinking u mean 2's instead of 3's? (The hole is listed on main page as a par 4).

From blue, I'll try a FH anny underneath the pine trees, hoping for the flex out after it crests the hill. From white, I'll try a FH roller. Red, just try to thread a Buzz or comet.

Old 11-30-2011, 05:10 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris deitzel View Post
This is one of the trickiest holes on the course, and after playing 10+ PDGA events here, I have only ever seen one or two birdies on this hole from the long tee. It is very tricky. You either need to be able to throw a giant spike hyzer over the trees, or throw something that just crests the hill and flies under the tree limbs. Way harder to do than it appears. Lots of people throw rollers.

The green is pretty fast too, and slopes way hard to the left and gets steeper and steeper. Truly a unique hole.
When u say only 2 birdies, I'm thinking u mean 2's instead of 3's? (The hole is listed on main page as a par 4).

From blue, I'll try a FH anny underneath the pine trees, hoping for the flex out after it crests the hill. From white, I'll try a FH roller. Red, just try to thread a Buzz or comet.