Old 01-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
PD would work great. Your already familiar with/have them and they power down well so you don't have to huck 'em hard and mess up your timing.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:50 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 17.2
Courses Played: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchitti View Post
Quit being a disc snob. Lol

Sell the qjls's and old omega's. Use the profit to cover gasand a stack of wizards to throw at the bEast... oh sell the barstamp and I will sell you a current z buzz that will fill your needs. See you in Waco or Austin soon.
worst suggestion ever!!!!

except the playin the beast part

discdwn,ur prob right. i guess i could just toss a pd in . i just wanted a outside opinion on it. thanks

jdw,yeah gazs were decent in the wind. i just have a beat seasoned up glo gaz left so that prob wouldnt cut it

Last edited by booter; 01-18-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:42 AM
*Legalize It*

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 37
lol i knew those rocs would be coming back in .. its always after you sell everything off that you want to throw them again ... its kinda funny tho i have noticed i havent been throwing my comets as well since i put the buzzz back in over the rocs ... im hoping it will just sort out tho ... been kinda making me want to snag a couple meteors to play with again but just love the comet sooo much. As far as beefy Qj a Eagle-X sounds like it would be perfect.. i have some good used 11x throwers for ya too ..

Last edited by ian.; 01-19-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:16 PM
* Ace Member *

lol well its a good think i never sold off my kennys and happened to have 2 rocs left. actually i think i have 2 more around somewhere but we will see if i keep the mids like this. i do have tons of buzzz's still. lol ill prob pass on the eagles. i think im just gonna bag a pd, it would basically be for when its too windy for the qj's . which i actually experienced last weekend when the wind picked up late round. either way, throwing pds wont hurt my game if im only busting them out as much as the fb comes out .
Old 01-20-2012, 09:29 AM
*Legalize It*

^^^^ oh yeah im with ya on the PD's dude and they power down great
Old 01-23-2012, 10:46 AM
* Ace Member *

ok so after playing with rocs lately,i have been thinking that im gonna toss the buzzzs back in. i think alot of it has to do with how comfortable i am with throwing buzzzs on long holes and low ceilings. the only roc that has been fun for me lately is the beat up dx. im not having trouble throwing rocs,its just the tances and holes i normally threw my buzzz on that dont feel the same with rocs. buzzzs are just easier to throw and obviously there were reasons i dropped rocs in the first place.

so with that said,ill be throwing the glo,and my barstamps back in with the comets. figured the comets could still handle "roc" holes where buzzzs might be too fast or whatever.

my timing has been better so good did come of the rocs,or my form just fixed itself.

also,i think ill be rebuilding bags based on buzzzs,qjls . pds are still a stable and i will probably will be trying out the sword .

warlock is still kickin ass and im thinkin its gonna stay. problem is i need a beat up warlock to fill that straighter/turnover putter on approaches etc. should i keep tryin to beat one in or should i just toss in a omega/sb aviar since theyre basically the same aside stability?
Old 01-23-2012, 02:55 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 2
no, doesn't take long to beat in a SS. At least beat one in so you can see if you would prefer the Omega over it.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:17 PM
* Ace Member *

snds good,thats probably what ill do. i need to find a sss to beat up.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:47 AM
* Ace Member *

ok so i got my swords in yesterday and they feel sweet. looks like ill be rolling with a full bag this weekend to see how i fair.

2x swords to try out
1x pro wraith
1x destroyer

1xfb
2x pds
3x qjls

3x buzzz
2x comets

3x warlock
1x zone

i will be chosing one sword or kicking out the pro wraith and keep both swords since the plh is noticeably different between swords. rr and td are out in favor of my 3 qjls. not sure if the ds will stay in but i need a beefy driver..

we will see how this goes. its been a few weeks since i had a full bag

Old 01-26-2012, 09:56 AM
*Legalize It*

so far so good with the warlocks?