Old 01-26-2012, 11:06 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 17.6
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
yep,im not the best putter in the world but ive gotten more consistent. i have the occasional blow by but im still going 2weeks into the new putting grip. for now,to simplify things,warlocks will stay since i can use them as drivers and theyre stable enough to handle winds.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2012, 03:05 PM
* Ace Member *

alrighty,so i rocked a full bag this weekend and loved it.

bag is full so we will see if all is needed over time

175 sds destroyer - beef,for heavy winds but not a complete meathook
172 sds destroyer - surprisingly not beefy. good for moderate winds ,mainn driver when breezy
169 tp sword - lovin this so far. super straight,workable and perfect for tail,or very light winds
175 pro wraith -beat up,flippy tail wind disc.roller ettc

2x spds one beat ,one slightly seasoned
3x qjls- one beat,one seasoned,one semi fresh
(might replace beat qj with rr)
1x fb- beefy,utility

3x buzzz - one beat,onee used, one beefy glo
1x z comet - when i need to work llong annys,or shape lines

1x zone - beefy, short range utility,short rollers ,trick shots etc
4x warlocks - two for puttin,1seasoned for approach and drives,1 hpp for stable drives (tinkering between this and glo for this spot)

19 discs again but i like it.10 molds but i dnt really give a huge **** about mold minimalism
Old 03-08-2012, 08:12 PM
* Ace Member *

ok...its been over a month since my last post and im still tossing warlocks,and still using the same putter grip ive gotten much more comfortable with the grip and have been way more consistent than i ever was. sometimes i have my days and it gets frustrating but thats when i try harder. its definitely paying off with all the practice i do every day .

tossed the esp meteor back in and im much more happy with that than the comet,despite having tasty comets and acing with one. meteors are just better for my game and i have no prob with that.

tossing in a wizard for the more stable driver putter. i have been driving with my glow so much,its beating in straight.the hpp warlock isnt what i want, it feels taller and just doesnt feel the same as my flat warlocks.

took out the sword and threw my trusty old flow back in so glad the weather warmed up and now my fav flow is back in the bag

pd2 made it back in the bag...both c and the new s ,been thinking of rocking a few pd2's like i do with pd's.

took out 2 qjls and left in 1. tossed my trusty roadrunner back in to replace the beat ce qj. much more consistent and not as nose angle sensitive as a thrashed qjls.

threw in a cfr flat cpd also for a beefier pd, loving it all over again.

so,as of now,the bag goes as this!

175 - cpd2 - beef,strong tx winds, pure hyzers,more skip than a pd will give.basically my speed 12 fb
173 - spd2 - should be decently stable now but working on beating it up for moderate winds
171 - sds destroyer - suprisingly not beefy and has a good amount of turn but will come out of it
170 - seasoned opto flow- super straight,has some turn, little fade.
175 - pro wraith / 129 blizzard destroyer - these get switched in and out depending courses but both are my "flippy" roller distance drivers. i never need both.i usually only have one or the other

175 - cfr cpd - my beefy pd
174 - spd - slightly used,not as domey, handles moderate winds and comes out of slight turns.
173 - spd - beat up but still has a little LSS, 2 years in the bag and still a workhorse.
169 - star roadrunner - missed it too much, my turnover driver. BH roller.
175 - ce qjls - longer buzzz, super straight, very little LSS and can still handle moderate headwinds.
173 - pro candy fb - utility,sidearm, cut rollers, spikes etc.

179 - glo buzzz - overstable but not a meathook. my windy day buzzz
176 - old z buzzz - slightly used - straight with little fade
178 - barstamp buzzz - seasoned up - been in the bag for almost 2 years,my point and shoot buzzz!
173 - esp meteor - turnovers, low powered flex shots

174 z zone - utility

2x 174 proto warlocks - main putters , thats all they get used for
168 - warlock - super straight, turnovers,approaches
175 - wizard - my overstable driver putter for a little more fade

i will probably take out the cpd2 for now since the spd2 is beefy and i need to break it in. i also will probably take out a warlock . who knows, i have a mahal for a reason
Old 03-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 41
How far do you stretch your buzzz's?
Old 03-09-2012, 10:10 AM
* Ace Member *

comfortably about 320.. maxing out 350 or so. i like throwing my buzzz off the tee most of the time if the shot calls for it.for a long time i didnt have any fairway drivers but ive learned that just because u can throw something x amount of distance,doesnt mean its always best. so the qj gets used depending line and distance when i dont want to sacrifice accuracy for the exttra distance when throwing a buzzz further than id want.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:19 AM
* Ace Member *

small change:

took out the cpd2 since the spd2 is beefy! replaced my sds destroyer with a new opto flow. also took out the light warlock and put in a worn wiz to compliment my beefier wiz and a piranha just for ****s and gigs.

still at 20 .
Old 03-16-2012, 10:26 AM
*Legalize It*

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 38
looks solid as always brotha.. missing the comet at all? or meteor covering just fine? I threw the meteor for a bit but that was before i found the comets
Old 03-16-2012, 10:32 AM
* Ace Member *

not really lol i actually missed my meteors and i just think it suits me better. i just find it better for me in terms of use. i am throwing my putters alot more so between that and my meteor,the comet barely got used. when i had the comet in the bag,i found myself uaing my beat up barstamp for turnovers but the buzzz isnt awesome at L to R movement so the meteor fills that role better
Old 03-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 6
So is the putter change just to work out of a funk and then putt the Omegas back in the bag? Or do you see this as a long term change?

Old 03-16-2012, 11:28 AM
* Ace Member *

i actually started out to try n fix my funk,now that i have..the warlocks have made a good impression on me. who knows how long ill keep using them. just incase though,i did not and will not get rid of any of my omegas lol