Disc Golf Store
Old 03-16-2012, 10:33 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 35
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by booter View Post
i actually started out to try n fix my funk,now that i have..the warlocks have made a good impression on me. who knows how long ill keep using them. just incase though,i did not and will not get rid of any of my omegas lol
I used to putt with Warlocks, now I putt with Omegas. They are almost the exact same disc (mold) in the hand. I love both, both very underrated putters...especially outside of the interwebz.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:39 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 17.3
Courses Played: 29
yeah,the only difference is the stability which is what i like and dislike about the warlock. its a lil deeper too but i still love my omegas
Old 03-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by booter View Post
i actually started out to try n fix my funk,now that i have..the warlocks have made a good impression on me. who knows how long ill keep using them. just incase though,i did not and will not get rid of any of my omegas lol
I love the spriraling effect changing putters has on people. You will be forever changing putters until you realize it's the shooter and not the arrow.
Old 03-16-2012, 10:50 AM
* Ace Member *

i already know the whole shooter/arrow saying. im not saying its all the putter. i just like the feel of it more. that wasnt the only thing i changed either

its more of me being a plastic junkie that a spiraling effect on switching putters
Old 03-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 41
Even the best shooters like to choose certain arrows. If that isn't true, let me fashion an arrow for professional archers and we will see how well they do with it.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:50 AM
*Legalize It*

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 37
^^^ lol well said
Old 03-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampabay View Post
Even the best shooters like to choose certain arrows. If that isn't true, let me fashion an arrow for professional archers and we will see how well they do with it.
My arrow is a Magnet, I want to try a Legacy Clutch. I am hoping that it is very similar to a Magnet in Stability. Changing stabilities as you switch putters also makes you change technique.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:31 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 15
bag looks good but i would leave out the piranha...

many people also like the glide since it is like a comet but maybe a tad faster than a meteor or comet. just something to think about.

I love comets for the hyzer flip ups and straight finish but this can be done with many discs in different condition/wear/molds.

also getting rid of destroyers...what what...i guess the flow is something i gotta check out.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:02 AM
* Ace Member *

yeah piranha is just one of those things where i think i want it but i know i dont need it. if i could find asss 150 class warlock or keep a warlock long enough to beat in without losing it,it would be great.

ive felt and thrown the glide but it doesnt come in esp,which i prefer. meteors are just very similar to buzzzs so its a familiar feel more or less.

my fav hyzerflip/straight finish is my beat up barstamp buzzz.it needs nothing but a clean smooth throw and its a lazer with no fade

as far as the flow and destroyer swap,well the flows were in there for a while but took them out when we had out "winter" because opto sucks when cold. especially when u have sweaty hands. so i stuck destroyers in to use for a while,well ssince its been warm here since feb,flows have gone back in. it was only the seasoned one at first. i put in a sds thinking it was going to be beefy but it wasnt,it was like a broken in sds and turned in a headwind etc. so i put in a new flow to replace that sds since theyre pretty stable when new. so now its mainly flows,and my spd2 ..which will beat into something sweet eventually

Old 04-25-2012, 12:52 AM
* Ace Member *

new stuff! been bein the usual plastic junky and threw in sum stuff. over the past month ive lost my meteor and had it returned. i lost my favorite pro candy fb , took out the spd2 for now, took out the cfr cpd,aaaand popped in a pure and rhyno. im very happy atm right now. rhyno has been doin work! pure is just amazing as i ever thought it would be in opto.

175 - cpd2 - beef,strong tx winds, pure hyzers, and skippier side arm shots,spike hyzers over trees
174 - opto flow - slightly more stable than the seasoned,domier
170 - seasoned opto flow- super straight,has some turn, little fade.
137 - blizzard destroyer - it just bombs - finds its way in the bag when i play open courses
150 - blizzard wraith - my boomer tail wind driver etc. - finds its way in the bag when i play open courses

174 - spd - slightly used,not as domey, handles moderate winds and comes out of slight turns.
175 - freshy - windy days, just there for when i needs it.
169 - star roadrunner - missed it too much, my turnover driver. BH roller. loves to be handled by me again
175 - ce qjls - longer buzzz, super straight, very little LSS and can still handle moderate headwinds.my bread and butter!
173 - pro candy fb - utility,sidearm, cut rollers, spikes etc. (replaced lost one )

179 - glo buzzz - overstable but not a meathook. my windy day buzzz
178 - barstamp buzzz - newer and a lil more fade
178 - barstamp buzzz - seasoned up - been in the bag for almost 2 years,my point and shoot buzzz!
173 - esp meteor - turnovers, low powered flex shots
175 - champ gator - utility

2x 174 proto warlocks - main putters , thats all they get used for
174 test material pure- beatin up to be a turnover putter since the opto is super straight as is
176 opto pure - straight straight as can be! my mini buzzz
175 champ rhyno - yes...it snuck back in the bag and doesnt want to leave.

changes....thats just the way it is.

i could prob take out the tm2 pure,