put me down for 2. these would be sick
Old 01-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc View Post
Have you received any responses from them?

They have not replied to any of my messages.
Non of mine either

In one of my emails I even offered to get a bar stamp tattoo on my forearm that they could have pics of to use.......might still get the ink
Old 01-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Par Member

I would love to see a Champion Pig, I understand it wouldn't be a big seller because not many people use them plus they would last forever. I threw Demons for years but recently went to a Pig because it is slower but if they break in too fast I'll probably go back to the Demon.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
I would love to see a Champion Pig, I understand it wouldn't be a big seller because not many people use them plus they would last forever. I threw Demons for years but recently went to a Pig because it is slower but if they break in too fast I'll probably go back to the Demon.
I think the reason alot of people dont use them is that not enough pro ones exist I would find it hard to believe that much of anything rpro gets sold.

If innova was serious about making the pig a top disc they would atleast make it in dx
Old 01-04-2013, 03:48 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 61
Throwing Style: RHBH
I stopped throwing Pigs because they went OOP in decent plastic, my R-Pro beat in MUCH faster than the Pro did and it was too floppy. I'd probably buy some in champ just to see how they fly compared to my Z Zones.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Disc View Post
I think the reason alot of people dont use them is that not enough pro ones exist I would find it hard to believe that much of anything rpro gets sold.

If innova was serious about making the pig a top disc they would atleast make it in dx
That's a good point, I would even like one in Dx. Make a Pig out of nice stiff dx and they would last a long time.
This will sound way off the wall and is a drift but the Graboid flies a lot like a Pig but the center of the disc feels like chinette.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11
Courses Played: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksenior View Post
at least 3 for me
I think 6 or 8 would be a better number for you.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:37 PM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejvogie View Post
I stopped throwing Pigs because they went OOP in decent plastic, my R-Pro beat in MUCH faster than the Pro did and it was too floppy. I'd probably buy some in champ just to see how they fly compared to my Z Zones.
Just to get this straight, R Pro are floppy? I'm pretty new to throwing Pigs and I have one from 2008 that is pretty beat and I have a red R Pro Pig that I bought a few weeks ago and they are about the same flexiblilty.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Just to get this straight, R Pro are floppy? I'm pretty new to throwing Pigs and I have one from 2008 that is pretty beat and I have a red R Pro Pig that I bought a few weeks ago and they are about the same flexiblilty.
Yes, the R-Pro are a lot more floppy and basically garbage IMO. I also have a 2008 pig, tourny stamped, that has been in my bag since and seen thousands of throws, literally, and its still stable. The rim is stiff with a somewhat soft flight plate, where the r-pro is just floppy all the way around. My pro pig has been my putter in windy conditions, my driving putter, my upshot disc, my go to for any short hyzer route, its probably my most thrown disc, and its still very predictable and reliable. I had an r-pro for a back up, threw it less than 10 times, and took it out. 2 Trees and she was done. The pro pigs are WELL worth the extra few bucks if you can find them.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Floppy and would get nicked and cut up from throwing into a pile of cotton balls