Kinda reminds me of this one

that looks like this when spinning

WOW! That is Siiiiiiick!
Old 10-24-2012, 01:07 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 39
Throwing Style: RHBH
That's one of the few I couldn't bear to part with, I'll still putt with it on special occasions.
Old 10-24-2012, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Howard View Post
C'mon Jermy, you have 5 days to get an Okthrowberfest disc done. Just do it Man!

Holsinger, nice dye but that may be just a tad bit graphic for this nice family oriented forum (I'm not even gonna ask about the stains bottom left ).

And Jeff, luv the marbling on that comet. Good to see you playing in the shaving cream, I told you it's the bomb!
Well excuse me ! Didn't mean to offend anyone . And Dan as far as Stains It was not meant sexual it was dyes i was asked to do and i shared .I understand you felt the need to be funny and i am sure alot of simple minded people thought it was . telling it was to graphic was all that need to be said .. i wont post anything here again. i don't need to deal with egotistical douche bag who feels he needs to be Mr.Miyagi and make a funny for everyone .
Old 10-24-2012, 02:07 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 16
Idk how you could get rid of that thing it's awesome
Old 10-24-2012, 05:16 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 19
Send a message via Skype™ to NorthernDisc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holsinger_T View Post
Well excuse me ! Didn't mean to offend anyone . And Dan as far as Stains It was not meant sexual it was dyes i was asked to do and i shared .I understand you felt the need to be funny and i am sure alot of simple minded people thought it was . telling it was to graphic was all that need to be said .. i wont post anything here again. i don't need to deal with egotistical douche bag who feels he needs to be Mr.Miyagi and make a funny for everyone .
Little over reaction there. Dan meant nothing by it, and I agree. Just use a link next time. Not a big deal man.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:44 AM
Bogey Member

spinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Howard View Post
That's one of the few I couldn't bear to part with, I'll still putt with it on special occasions.
That is beautiful Dan!!!
Old 10-24-2012, 07:37 AM
Lefty Activist

Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 91
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holsinger_T View Post
If you really were offended by Dan's comment, in which he was more or less trying to PROTECT you from getting hit with a nudity infraction on the open forums, then good riddance.
We ALL make funny around this site, and if you thought Dan's comment was a tough bite, then your glass skin wont last long on dgcr anyway. Try posting a video of you throwing, or mention some of your favorite discs, and see what rips come from every direction.
Your work speaks for itself, you'd be a welcome addition here, but if you can't take DAN'S simple warm-up jab that was really an assist, well…
Old 10-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5
Courses Played: 39
Geez why do people get so bent outta shape when I make a joke? Holsinger, I didn't mean anything bad, just trying to add a little humor to our day. If it hadn't been so obvious that those "stains" were white paint I wouldn't have said a thing. My apologies.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:57 AM

Lmao

Dan And other .I was Drunk as hell last night .(Sorry about that Dan) . Not much else to say LOl i was Really drunk. All though i am Honored BennettUA took the time to find me a Buh bye picture .