Old 04-14-2014, 12:18 PM

Research on Preferences for Local Course Improvement

Hello,
I am currently taking a technical writing course which requires a final project and have chosen to write a report suggesting and evaluating possible improvements to a local disc golf course. In order to ensure that the suggestions I present will be preferable to disc golfers at large, I am conducting a survey to gather other disc golfer’s opinions about what their preferred course features are and how heavily certain factors affect their enjoyment of a course. I appreciate you taking the time to view at this thread and welcome any feedback you can give. Your feedback will help improve a course and improve the awareness and image of disc golf in my local area.

The survey is available here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTK9636

I apologize for making my first post to this website a request for help rather than a contribution and I hope you do not see this post as spam. I am simply trying to improve a local course that I and many other disc golfers frequent in additional to completing my course requirements.

Old 04-16-2014, 08:23 AM

I just wanted to thank everyone who has completed the survey so far. The results have yielded some unexpected data. Especially in reference to need for multiple pins. I still need your input so be sure to complete the survey if you have a few minutes. Thanks everyone.