Old 04-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 15
My Driving Video

I threw a few discs at a field by my house. Let me know on how my form looks..

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

The Discs I Threw-
1. Ridge
2. DX Roc
3. KC Pro Roc
4.Flying Squirrel
5. Elite Z Surge
6. ESP Surge
7. Elite Z Nuke
8. Champion Glow Teebird
9. Elite Z Nuke OS
10. Star Valkyrie
11. Star Sidewinder
12. Secret Weapon
Old 04-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Eagle Member

anyone???
Old 04-02-2012, 09:09 PM
International Hair Champion

Years Playing: 4.3
Courses Played: 73
Throwing Style: RHBH
Calm down dude its been like 30 minutes, the technique section is a bit slower. You'll get your advice.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:14 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 106
This would be like a list of what not to do, basically you are curling the backswing and downswing, and not transferring weight properly from behind you. Your followthrough ends in a chicken wing with your arm wrapping around your back, this means your are not getting extension or snap. Check out the technique sticky for hammer pound, snap 2009, closed shoulder drill, and working the hit backwards from a standstill with neutral putters/mids.

Watch KJ's backswing, note how wide his upper arm is away from his chest, and how he rotates his hips backwards going down to the plant so he doesn't reach max backswing until about to plant. Also note the rear heel never touches the ground and how slow and relaxed everything is until the power zone.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Eagle Member

where is the closed shoulder drill???
Old 04-02-2012, 10:31 PM
* Ace Member *

Here you go buddy:
Old 04-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Eagle Member

I'm trying to grasp the hammer drill video but it just is not working..
Old 04-02-2012, 11:52 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie13 View Post
I'm trying to grasp the hammer drill video but it just is not working..
Reading the thread might help, or try the snap 2009 vids/thread.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 7.6
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder22 View Post
This would be like a list of what not to do, basically you are curling the backswing and downswing, and not transferring weight properly from behind you. Your followthrough ends in a chicken wing with your arm wrapping around your back, this means your are not getting extension or snap. Check out the technique sticky for hammer pound, snap 2009, closed shoulder drill, and working the hit backwards from a standstill with neutral putters/mids.

Watch KJ's backswing, note how wide his upper arm is away from his chest, and how he rotates his hips backwards going down to the plant so he doesn't reach max backswing until about to plant. Also note the rear heel never touches the ground and how slow and relaxed everything is until the power zone.

a big thanks for posting this video man

Old 04-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 8
Throwing Style: LHFH
What i'm seeing is a little bit of a hop off of your right heel when you're pulling through. if you can keep it flat on the ground as you rotate to the ball of your foot you'll do much better in terms of accuracy, i used to have the same problem