Old 03-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 51
Throwing Style: RHFH
I went over to the dd rv today as they are runnin a doubles event before a tourney. Even got there early to snag some. They didn't had them. I was a little disappointed. I did find this guy which looked great in the sun
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (146.9 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by texhop58; 03-01-2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Added pic
Old 03-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
Well I paid for discs I can't get as well from discnation. My 2 white TP stags that I put in my cart and paid for dont exist? Order status said printed. Assumed it was a done deal. Never got any errors until I received an email for possible substitution today. Gold?..no thanks. Bummed because that's the disc I most wanted to try out. I don't know what happened but there should be some way to put items in your cart for a period of time (say like 3 minutes) so you can buy without being poached.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.2
Courses Played: 43
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by discddwn View Post
Well I paid for discs I can't get as well from discnation. My 2 white TP stags that I put in my cart and paid for dont exist? Order status said printed. Assumed it was a done deal. Never got any errors until I received an email for possible substitution today. Gold?..no thanks. Bummed because that's the disc I most wanted to try out. I don't know what happened but there should be some way to put items in your cart for a period of time (say like 3 minutes) so you can buy without being poached.
I would agree about once they go in your cart you have 3-5 mins to complete the order.

I literally saw the discs leaving the my cart and the live inventory showing negative numbers.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.3
Courses Played: 16
Just grabbed a Light Blue TP Underworld, a Pearl TP Stag, and a Pearl TP Tursas! Stoked!! This is the first order I've had to have shipped to work... old lady said that she'd kill me if I order any more discs.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuajames View Post
I would agree about once they go in your cart you have 3-5 mins to complete the order.

I literally saw the discs leaving the my cart and the live inventory showing negative numbers.

What bugs me is mine never did that. I added them to cart and checked out with none of that. I wish I would have been notified immediately so I could have grabbed them from discgolfcenter. Not lunch time today when everywhere else had since sold all the desirable colors. Lame.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 10

Tursas not really feeling -3,1 understable in VIP plastic. Didn't pick up a TP one to test against.
Feels a lot like my Fuse, which is WAY disappointing.

Stag is amazing. Underworld, great as a utility.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Double Eagle Member

Ok, so I just ordered a 169g white TP stag from discnation. I hope they actually have it this time. :crosses fingers:
Old 03-02-2013, 09:18 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 199
They emailed me yesterday and said they didn't have white TP. It's chaos I say. I think this blew up on them more than they expected. Live and learn.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 35.6
Courses Played: 16
I had to get one replaced yesterday afternoon. As many times as I have ordered like this, I haven't seen it as frenzied as Thurs. night. At least they had another Stag to replace it with. The lighter weights are where the issues seem to be. One gram difference was all I had to settle for. Won't kill me and its already inbound. Should have them Monday. DN always pulls through.

Old 03-02-2013, 04:03 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 199
Yep, this is the first time they have ever not had what I ordered. A couple other online retailers used to do that on every order, so I now boycott them. An occasional hiccup is no big deal. They responded promptly and offered a good solution. I just hope this doesn't become a habit.