#301  
Old 02-01-2013, 12:30 AM
MrGlass01's Avatar
MrGlass01 MrGlass01 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Glarus, WI
Posts: 3,845
Looking for an icon ghost with the ghost character stamp. do any of the ghosts you have in stock have that stamp. in any color besides white. thanks
  #302  
Old 02-01-2013, 08:40 AM
solomon.trenton's Avatar
solomon.trenton solomon.trenton is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Winchendon, Massachusetts
Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 75
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 11,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
Looking for an icon ghost with the ghost character stamp. do any of the ghosts you have in stock have that stamp. in any color besides white. thanks
what do you mean "character" stamp? The ghost hologram?
  #303  
Old 02-01-2013, 10:05 AM
MrGlass01's Avatar
MrGlass01 MrGlass01 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Glarus, WI
Posts: 3,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon.trenton View Post
what do you mean "character" stamp? The ghost hologram?
yeah on the earlier runs there is a ghost behind the regular stamp.
  #304  
Old 02-01-2013, 11:07 AM
B3NDER's Avatar
B3NDER B3NDER is offline
Bending Rodriguez
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The VLT Room
Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 94
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 4,803
Send a message via AIM to B3NDER
Those are only on the first runs MrGlass, probably not any there unless they have them hidden
  #305  
Old 02-01-2013, 03:55 PM
MrGlass01's Avatar
MrGlass01 MrGlass01 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Glarus, WI
Posts: 3,845
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3NDER View Post
Those are only on the first runs MrGlass, probably not any there unless they have them hidden
Yeah I saw a few at my local shop. Have a gift card burning a hole for mst. Was hoping to get lucky.
  #306  
Old 02-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Monocacy's Avatar
Monocacy Monocacy is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Maryland
Courses Played: 25
Posts: 651
I have three 165 Zero Pures, and live in terror of losing them.

Can you give me any hope of finding replacements? Any plastic will do.

Help?
  #307  
Old 02-02-2013, 12:36 PM
solomon.trenton's Avatar
solomon.trenton solomon.trenton is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Winchendon, Massachusetts
Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 75
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 11,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
yeah on the earlier runs there is a ghost behind the regular stamp.
We have several green and yellow ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monocacy View Post
I have three 165 Zero Pures, and live in terror of losing them.

Can you give me any hope of finding replacements? Any plastic will do.

Help?
Are you sure its that light? I havent seen one that light before
  #308  
Old 02-02-2013, 02:26 PM
maansmit's Avatar
maansmit maansmit is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greenfield, IN
Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 35
Posts: 1,181
Are Ti Wasps supposed to be on sale for $12.99 like the other Ti discs? They are still listed at $16.99 at the moment.
  #309  
Old 02-02-2013, 03:29 PM
B3NDER's Avatar
B3NDER B3NDER is offline
Bending Rodriguez
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The VLT Room
Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 94
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 4,803
Send a message via AIM to B3NDER
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
Yeah I saw a few at my local shop. Have a gift card burning a hole for mst. Was hoping to get lucky.
It's better off in my hands
 

  #310  
Old 02-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Monocacy's Avatar
Monocacy Monocacy is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Maryland
Courses Played: 25
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon.trenton View Post
Are you sure its that light? I havent seen one that light before
Yep, 165 Zero Pures, all from MSt. I don't want to get to attached to a putter I can't replace.

Does Lat64 even list Pures < 170, or was this some sort of manufacturing anomaly?
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.