Old 01-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 8
Throwing Style: RHBH
Prodiscus Legenda

Has anyone thrown this disc yet? I just got one last night. So I haven't had much of an opportunity to throw it yet. The couple throws I had with it were very promising. With a flat release it flew straight and fast with a small fade at the end. The teepads at the local course were starting to get kinda sketchy. So I wasn't really ripping into it. But these could very well take my distance driver slot.

Also on a side note. This plastic is gorgeous. Maybe as pretty as anything I've ever seen. They also had a clear blue with sparkles.

Here's a close up of the edge.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Birdie Member

Eky,

Pretty disc...but to help us, an "edge shot" is better shot showing us the disc's profile (ant view as the ant would see it if the disc was flat on the ground).

Karl
Old 01-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 51
Prodiscus seems pretty nice, but I have no experience with any of their discs, and have trouble translating some of the pages on their website.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Eagle Member

Profile pic.

vs. the sword

vs. the flow
Old 01-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Eagle Member

Dsplayname The Jokeri may be the nicest driving putter ever. At least in premium plastic. The baseline plastic makes an excellent putter in the wind. Feels very similar to the pure in the hand. There are a lot of people who like driving with the baseline as well. It beats to slightly understable.

The first run of premium respecti are super crazy overstable. They are super flat. The second run of respecti are domey and they are still overstable. just more useable. The baseline respecti is one of my favorite fairway driver. Has a nice straight flight with a strong fade. Powers down really well. Great for doglegs. However the baseline plastic beats in extremely quickly. Mine is now understable, and sneaky long for a fairway.

Premium midari is a straight mid with fairly strong fade. Haven't thrown the baseline.

Haven't thrown the baseline legenda.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 9
my legenda is my favorite distance driver thats not in my bag. only because i dont have replacements. but its outdrives my halo's and bosses and fights the wind much better too. whats the feel of their baseline? is it more pro-d or more dx like? i could see a baseline legenda getting some serious serious distance when beat in a bit.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:18 PM
Double Eagle Member

I haven't thrown my production Premium LEGENDAs much yet, but from what I've seen they fly about like my modified proto Premium LEGENDa, and that thing flies like a dream. About as stable as a Quasar (not the hoggy ones, but the nice and wind resistant but still darn long ones), but faster and has a pretty darn nice glide to it. The production runs have a nicer dome and seem to have even more glide, so I'm expecting great things from them come summer. They probably won't take over my bag quite yet because I have to get rid of a huge stack of DD2's first, but after that they're definitely in, magnificent discs.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugjitsu View Post
whats the feel of their baseline? is it more pro-d or more dx like? i could see a baseline legenda getting some serious serious distance when beat in a bit.
They feel just about the same as other baseline Prodiscus discs (so very Zero-line like). They don't need any beating in however. I got two to review for a disc store, and they're fliptastic. Great rollers and I'm guessing they might fly pretty well for people stuck at 300' or below, but if you throw more than that they'll turn on you pretty instantly. Huge hyzer angle and lots of height could perhaps help, but I don't think they're worth the effort to be honest. Hopefully future runs will come out more overstable, happened with the Baseline RESPECTi...
Old 02-28-2012, 08:36 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.6
Courses Played: 29
are there any LEGENDa at 170?
anyone got one for trade?

Old 11-09-2014, 01:00 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 16
let's talk more about the legenda. traits, quirks of the disc, average stability, how OS can you get them if you look, etc.

looking for a max distance disc available in multiple stabilities, one of them being your star-destroyerish/giantish workhorse stability.

*edit*

nevermind, can't seem to find the damn things anywhere. not widely available anymore on the internet, even.

Last edited by Kodachrome; 11-09-2014 at 01:03 AM.