#1  
Old 07-23-2015, 12:58 PM
mavsfan0434 mavsfan0434 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Texas
Courses Played: 10
Posts: 42
New Plastic Style

I was at my local disc golf store yesterday(picked up some PFN Leopards and First run FL if anyone is interested)

Anyways, the guy at the shop said they were getting a shipment today, and that there was going to be a new style of innova plastic in there? Anyone heard anything about this?
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-23-2015, 01:29 PM
vogurt vogurt is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 207
hopefully nothing similar to g star
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-23-2015, 01:34 PM
rickles rickles is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bismarck, ND
Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan0434 View Post
I was at my local disc golf store yesterday(picked up some PFN Leopards and First run FL if anyone is interested)

Anyways, the guy at the shop said they were getting a shipment today, and that there was going to be a new style of innova plastic in there? Anyone heard anything about this?

Was it just new to them? Would think there would have been some chatter about it before runs are sent to stores IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-23-2015, 01:39 PM
mavsfan0434 mavsfan0434 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Texas
Courses Played: 10
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickles View Post
Was it just new to them? Would think there would have been some chatter about it before runs are sent to stores IMO.
I wouldn't think so, this is a pretty large store, they carry tons of brands and plastic lines, all of the Innova plastics for sure.

I thought the same thing, I'm so curious now I'm going to go back by today lol
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-23-2015, 01:58 PM
rickles rickles is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bismarck, ND
Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan0434 View Post
I wouldn't think so, this is a pretty large store, they carry tons of brands and plastic lines, all of the Innova plastics for sure.

I thought the same thing, I'm so curious now I'm going to go back by today lol

If this is breaking news i'd say you should call right now and ask what the discs say or are called instead of waiting
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-23-2015, 02:46 PM
mavsfan0434 mavsfan0434 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Texas
Courses Played: 10
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickles View Post
If this is breaking news i'd say you should call right now and ask what the discs say or are called instead of waiting
I called, he is driving and didn't write it down, but I am going over there tonight. They are getting a huge Innova shipment in and I want to check it out. Last time they got some PFN Leopards in...hope to get a Teebird!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-23-2015, 02:48 PM
whentherainscome's Avatar
whentherainscome whentherainscome is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lansing, MI
Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 59
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,250
http://dealer.innovadiscs.com/

Nothin' to see there.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-24-2015, 10:49 PM
top4874's Avatar
top4874 top4874 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Years Playing: 0.8
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 11
Think he might be referring to Starlite plastic? Sent my wife to grab me a Star Valk and she came home with a 130ish Starlite Valk.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-24-2015, 11:19 PM
Disc of Cheese Disc of Cheese is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 22
maybe he means XT, that's newer than starlite I think
Reply With Quote
 

  #10  
Old 07-24-2015, 11:28 PM
cjman cjman is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 64
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 593
"I could tell you I'm getting a new plastic from innova tomorrow, doesn't mean it's true."

-Captain Obvious
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.