Disc Golf Store
Old 10-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHFH
Hopefully it won't start snowing until after I have a chance to pick one up. My season is basically over

At least they have enough time to make another disc before next season starts now.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:26 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 55
Throwing Style: RHBH
Send a message via Skype™ to UnitedPuppySlayer
My season is almost over here also, but I'm sure I'll still have some nice days to throw it on. Highs in the mid 50s all week and mid 60 on the weekend. I should be fine for one more week. But mother nature is a bipolar bitch here in MN.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 11.5
Courses Played: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
Hopefully it won't start snowing until after I have a chance to pick one up. My season is basically over

At least they have enough time to make another disc before next season starts now.
Just don't buy a stormtrooper.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:36 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedPuppySlayer View Post
My season is almost over here also, but I'm sure I'll still have some nice days to throw it on. Highs in the mid 50s all week and mid 60 on the weekend. I should be fine for one more week. But mother nature is a bipolar bitch here in MN.
lol yup, its not so bad here in wisconsin but its damn windy! I'd play in 40 degree no win all day, but 50-60 degree and 20 mph winds, no thanks

cant wait for the Volt, pre-ordering now
Old 10-09-2012, 11:50 AM

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovadude View Post
Or, buy one in your local store, days before 'they' ship one to you.
If you are implying to support small businesses, then i guess you haven't ordered from communitydiscs yet. I might not live anywhere close to Justin, but I'll gladly give my money to personal service, great attitude, and consistency. As far as i know he is a one man crew, don't know how he does it but he takes care of everything in no time with the best customer sevic I've experienced in some time. oh and did i mention his prices are lower then anyone else?(shipped even) I don't know what your point was but mine is that with communitydiscs you're supporting the ''little guy'' in business all the while dealing with one of the best out there. -besides disc nation will do just find without my ''local'' business.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscavale View Post
If you are implying to support small businesses, then i guess you haven't ordered from communitydiscs yet. I might not live anywhere close to Justin, but I'll gladly give my money to personal service, great attitude, and consistency. As far as i know he is a one man crew, don't know how he does it but he takes care of everything in no time with the best customer sevic I've experienced in some time. oh and did i mention his prices are lower then anyone else?(shipped even) I don't know what your point was but mine is that with communitydiscs you're supporting the ''little guy'' in business all the while dealing with one of the best out there. -besides disc nation will do just find without my ''local'' business.
+1
Communitydiscs.com is the best in prices and service. He is on the east coast I am on the west. He shipped first thing Monday, I received it on Wednesday, $1 shipping flat rate. Plus lowest price on the discs. Plus he kept me updated on when he was getting his shipment so I knew when to look for the discs on his site. Plus he answered all my dumb questions.

Can't beat that.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.1
Courses Played: 30
I'll third the recommendation on Justin and CommunityDiscs.com. All I really "expect" from online ordering (no local shops) is good prices and reasonable processes (fast shipping, a good ordering process). Justin has gone way, WAY above and beyond that time after time, in too many ways to list.

I haven't ordered from anyone but Justin except when it's impossible to order from him (the TeeBird Totem Stamp being the only time) ever since my first order with him.

Marshall Street is a distant second, and I *really like* MST, so that's saying something about CD.com.

P.S. I live close enough that I've occasionally gotten discs in ONE day, almost always two.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 12
I hoped the Volt would have came out before my move from TN to AK....NOPE. Temps have been in the 30's and snow is coming this week...and not leave til May. Guess I will have to buy a volt, hang it on the wall, and read about how well it does from your guys post until Spring arrives :/
Old 10-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.9
Courses Played: 46
season over? what?!?!?!? we golf all winter, all weather. bundle up and bust out the bright colored discs

i'm going to wait for steve a to buy one... i'll throw his

Old 10-09-2012, 12:50 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspunch View Post
season over? what?!?!?!? we golf all winter, all weather. bundle up and bust out the bright colored discs

i'm going to wait for steve a to buy one... i'll throw his
Steve A has enough 1.1 solfs to not need a volt. The volt will probably be to heavy anyways knowing MVP.