#1971  
Old 10-24-2012, 11:38 PM
A Gold Piggie's Avatar
A Gold Piggie A Gold Piggie is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Green Bay, WI
Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 61
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 131
Dayglow Star Classic Roc

175g Dayglow Star Classic Roc 9.5/10 no ink. Field tested once. Any idea what this is worth?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-10-24 22.35.21.jpg (67.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-10-24 22.33.44.jpg (76.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-10-24 22.33.07.jpg (77.0 KB, 17 views)
  #1972  
Old 10-25-2012, 02:01 AM
elevated plastic's Avatar
elevated plastic elevated plastic is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Truckee, CA
Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 136
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,455
1. 9x whippet 8/10

2. ? run ce eagle x 8/10 small ink

3. 11x KC pro cheetah 8/10 INK

4. ? run ce valk 9/10 BIG INK

5. 11x KC pro Tbird. Hard to rate this one. I found it under some leaves and the discs is permanetley marked by them. You can't feel the marks, but as you can see it's visiblie. Other than the leaf marks it's 9/10 no ink
  #1973  
Old 10-25-2012, 02:01 AM
elevated plastic's Avatar
elevated plastic elevated plastic is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Truckee, CA
Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 136
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,455
6. test run "J" ls 1 of 2000 10/10 clueless on this one


Thanks for your time!
  #1974  
Old 10-25-2012, 03:21 AM
las8 las8 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Des Moines
Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 22
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevated plastic View Post
6. test run "J" ls 1 of 2000 10/10 clueless on this one


Thanks for your time!
I sold one on ebay for eight bucks a few months back with a lil ink but had not been thrown. I say you might be lucky to get more than 20. not as sure on the others, maybe 30 for the valk.

Last edited by las8; 10-25-2012 at 03:23 AM.
  #1975  
Old 10-25-2012, 08:52 AM
bcr123psu's Avatar
bcr123psu bcr123psu is offline
*Super Moderator*
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 73
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,307
Question - What are protostar-stamped first run Star Wedges going for these days? I was under the impression that the protostars were more limited that other recent protostar releases and that there was a demand for them. Feebay is no help b/c there aren't any listed right now.

Can anybody help me out here?
  #1976  
Old 10-25-2012, 09:03 AM
spikodelhyzer's Avatar
spikodelhyzer spikodelhyzer is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 472
I sold a protostar wedge a couple of weeks ago for $25. It took a while to sell but it happened.
  #1977  
Old 10-25-2012, 09:34 AM
nate22's Avatar
nate22 nate22 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Queensland, Australia
Courses Played: 11
Posts: 586
DUDE Limited Editions

These guys are going to the Australian Open and I need to order any discs before hand for them to bring....anything good value there to grab? Im liking the Asia Open stuff and some of the old ADGC stuff is awesome!
  #1978  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:56 AM
DiscJunkie's Avatar
DiscJunkie DiscJunkie is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Wilmington, NC
Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 35
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 3,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by las8 View Post
I sold one on ebay for eight bucks a few months back with a lil ink but had not been thrown. I say you might be lucky to get more than 20. not as sure on the others, maybe 30 for the valk.
I'm the guy that bought the JLS test run.
I was surprised that it went for the low price.
You may be able to get something if you can find the right person who wants a "wall hanger". My advice is to be patient. The value can only go up.

About $25 for the 11x Cheetah.

I hate to be negative, but that Eagle doesn't look 8/10. If it has any stains on it, then it may be more 7/10. Granted, I'm not holding it and the pic isn't great. I'll take a stab at a price and guess about $35 at 7/10, more if it's heavy, an EX and really 8/10.
This isn't my area of specialty, so get a second opinion.

The CE Valk, unless there's something special about it, would fetch about $30. This isn't my area of specialty, so get a second opinion.


The KC Pro TB is about $45+, I'd guess, if it's stained like you say. These things are really in demand, so you might get more.
  #1979  
Old 10-25-2012, 11:00 AM
las8 las8 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Des Moines
Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 22
Posts: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscJunkie View Post
I'm the guy that bought the JLS test run.
I was surprised that it went for the low price.
You may be able to get something if you can find the right person who wants a "wall hanger". My advice is to be patient. The value can only go up.

About $25 for the 11x Cheetah.

I hate to be negative, but that Eagle doesn't look 8/10. If it has any stains on it, then it may be more 7/10. Granted, I'm not holding it and the pic isn't great. I'll take a stab at a price and guess about $35 at 7/10, more if it's heavy, an EX and really 8/10.
This isn't my area of specialty, so get a second opinion.

The CE Valk, unless there's something special about it, would fetch about $30. This isn't my area of specialty, so get a second opinion.


The KC Pro TB is about $45+, I'd guess, if it's stained like you say. These things are really in demand, so you might get more.
damn you...


I was going to say no way that t bird is 9/10 but I held my tongue. My guess if you find a disc under leaves, presumably on a course, it has been more than field tested.
 

  #1980  
Old 10-25-2012, 11:02 AM
bcr123psu's Avatar
bcr123psu bcr123psu is offline
*Super Moderator*
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 73
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikodelhyzer View Post
I sold a protostar wedge a couple of weeks ago for $25. It took a while to sell but it happened.
Bumma. I thought I heard about a few going for $45-50 a few months back. Maybe just a fluke. Or maybe I heard wrong. Or maybe I'm a liar. I can't decide.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.