Old 11-09-2014, 02:43 AM
DGCR Site Sponsor

Years Playing: 0.3
Throwing Style: RHBH
Marshall Street Disc Golf - Ask Us Anything!

Hey everyone!

My name's Ken and I'm with Marshall Street. Been here for 3 years and love it! Figured it's time we start a new thread for us.

Let me know if you guys have any feedback, suggestions, questions, comments, etc. I'm only here casually though, so any specific order questions should be e-mailed in please.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 10
I'm heading out to Leicester today! Great shop you guys have. Keep up the good work
Old 11-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.7
Courses Played: 8
On your site you have some X-out Star Bosses in white. The pic shows a blank disc and says stamp may vary...out of the three in stock are any of them blank?

Next question...X-out Champ Bosses are listed in a clear/white and a white/clear color. What do they actually look like? Is the white like a more solid color or is it like a milky, opaque clearish?

I am looking for one of them to do a dye on as a gift for a friend.

Thanks for the thread and the info!

Last edited by discguy42; 11-09-2014 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-09-2014, 12:13 PM

Years Playing: 0.6
Courses Played: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by discguy42 View Post
On your site you have some X-out Star Bosses in white. The pic shows a blank disc and says stamp may vary...out of the three in stock are any of them blank?

Next question...X-out Champ Bosses are listed in a clear/white and a white/clear color. What do they actually look like? Is the white like a more solid color or is it like a milky, opaque clearish?

Watch out for X's written in pen on the center of those X-out discs. Seems like some have them and some don't. Depending on your planned dye, it might make a difference. I haven't figured out how to take the X off.

Keith
Old 11-09-2014, 01:14 PM
DGCR Site Sponsor

Years Playing: 0.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by discguy42 View Post

We did have the blank ones a while ago, but at the moment all of our Innova X-Outs are either the rectangular "Factory-Second" stamp or a multiple stamped disc.

Usually when we do multiple color names the first color is the dominate one. Clear/White is almost exactly the color of melted wax/that sticky rubber stuff gift cards come attached with. White/Clear is a clear looking white.

I'm not in today, but I can take some pictures for you tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest if you'd like!
Old 11-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 11.5
Courses Played: 34
Why does the site not offer a $3.50 shipping option for single disc orders?

Does MSt ever auction off discs on ebay?
Old 11-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken3692 View Post
We did have the blank ones a while ago, but at the moment all of our Innova X-Outs are either the rectangular "Factory-Second" stamp or a multiple stamped disc.

Usually when we do multiple color names the first color is the dominate one. Clear/White is almost exactly the color of melted wax/that sticky rubber stuff gift cards come attached with. White/Clear is a clear looking white.

I'm not in today, but I can take some pictures for you tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest if you'd like!
That would be awesome! Thanks for the help.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfeldt View Post
Watch out for X's written in pen on the center of those X-out discs. Seems like some have them and some don't. Depending on your planned dye, it might make a difference. I haven't figured out how to take the X off.

Keith
Thanks, I dont think the penned in X will be a problem on this one. I know it might show thru but I plan on this being a thrower for a friend.

The disc will have a good sized Crimson tide "A" covering the disc. Not sure if the letter will be black with a deep red outline or deep red with a black out line.

Guess the X will dictate the color...
Old 11-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Bending Rodriguez

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 94
Send a message via AIM to B3NDER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declarkus View Post
Why does the site not offer a $3.50 shipping option for single disc orders?
a great question.

also, I'm glad to see you guys opening up a thread like this, I've never had any issues with Marshall Street!

Old 11-09-2014, 08:17 PM
Par Member

Any chance you could add a section to your ordering process where comments would be allowed?

I recently ordered a Wasp and wanted to add the comment "super flat please" but there wasn't a spot. Obviously I could have called you or sent an email, etc... but I decided to roll the dice and got a domey one that I can't bring myself to throw yet....lol

I've been thrilled every time I have ordered from you guys and will be placing an order for a bunch of putters in a couple hours....it would be nice to be able to add comments or requests, etc...

Thanks for the consideration!