Old 01-28-2017, 01:46 PM
DGCR Vendor

Courses Played: 9
Exclamation Dedisc.com | Double Eagle Disc Golf Store

Hello DG lovers. Now that I have my time back from college (and my sanity), I decided to finally open up a small e-store: Double Eagle Disc Golf. Just wanted to introduce myself and the new store:

About the store:

Dedisc.com

Dedisc (Double Eagle Disc Golf) is a take on a more modern online buying experience. Our focus is primarily on providing exceptional site speed, mobile friendly shopping, and great customer service. With same day shipping to boot (when the post office is open). Right now we are carrying a limited selection of discs mainly from Innova, and a few things from Discraft and MVP (while stock lasts).

About me:
I'm a Midwest disc golfer from the Milwaukee, WI area that has been playing for a little over 5 years. While I'm not on the course as much as others, during the summertime I participate in a few tournaments and play regularly on the weekends at courses around the state. To me, disc golf is both a sport and relaxation. Nothing beats those hot summer days discin' with somebody you just met on the course (which happens almost every game). PM me if you're local, let's grab a game!

What's in my personal bag?
I'm actually a bit of a light packer, and don't like carrying too much. Also notice my poor choice in bag (held up now for 3 years).

1. 3 Aero putters (Can never have enough when practicing or just driving with them)
  2. King Cobra Mid-Range
  3. DX Wraith (Beat up and perfect for flex shots)
  4. DX Eagle (Not as beat up so a little more stable)
  5. Champion Tern (Love that tie dye)

Feel free to ask questions. I'm looking forward to learning more about everyone and hope to see you on the course!

Last edited by Discgolfin; 01-28-2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Reduced that mega image.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:14 PM
DGCR Vendor

Courses Played: 9
Thumbs up

Good afternoon disc golfers. We are offering FREE U.S. shipping for anyone using the code FREESHP17 from now until April 1!

We hope you come and join us on Facebook as well.