Old 02-05-2013, 09:08 AM
DGCR Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by discgolfcrazy View Post
will you guys be getting eraser wizards? i would buy a couple
The Eraser putters from Gateway are rarely run and I haven't seen any available for a while now. If more are run I would restock them.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2013, 10:59 PM

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHBH
It seems that all the existing Discmania C-line PD Freaks in online retail sites are all plus molds and no one is re-stocking until they sell those, which in my humble opinion are crap. Any thought on a re-stock on the non-plus molds, which from what I understand are all of the newly manufactured ones. You would be about the only one that would carry them...hint...hint...Thanks ahead of time.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 43
I don't mean to beat a dead horse or open a can of worms or anything, but I went to order a few discs last night for ~$45. I was disappointed that the free shipping is not insured, trackable, or even guaranteed. It also takes 14 business days = 3 weeks... That's almost a month. The next option is $10 for 3 day delivery. Do you plan to offer any other options or improve this at all?
Old 02-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 18.5
Courses Played: 95
Throwing Style: LHBH
every time i have ordered the free shipping the order is processed within a day or so and i usually have it a few days later
Old 02-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Double Eagle Member

Were your orders big enough to qualify for faster free shipping?

When the Volt came out a friend of mine who lives about a mile from me pre-ordered it from DGC. I bought mine a week later from the MP for a buck cheaper. I got mine in 3 days. It took two and a half weeks of untracked shipping for his to arrive. My orders from Powergrip out of FINLAND arrive in 2.5 weeks. Neither of us have placed an order since :-/ I'm willing to give this shipping another try as I do appreciate the service and selection DGC offers, but you have to admit that shipping isn't good. I don't even mind paying Dynamic's $5 shipping, but $10 is another disc and there are other sites that have free shipping.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 19.6
Courses Played: 55
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by apparition View Post
I don't mean to beat a dead horse or open a can of worms or anything, but I went to order a few discs last night for ~$45. I was disappointed that the free shipping is not insured, trackable, or even guaranteed. It also takes 14 business days = 3 weeks... That's almost a month. The next option is $10 for 3 day delivery. Do you plan to offer any other options or improve this at all?
In all of my orders it has NEVER taken 14 business days for a disc to get to me from Disc Golf Center. I just ordered a single Champion Mamba on Sunday Feb 3rd and it was delivered to my house in Iowa yesterday.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by apparition View Post
Can't say I ever had it take that long. I have ordered small orders online during the weekend and received the following Friday.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Double Eagle Member

Well, one drop does not equal rain. I think I'll give the free shipping another shot
Old 02-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 18
I'd give it another shot. I've ordered everything from single discs, to bags, to multiple discs, and have never had anything take near 2 weeks.

Old 02-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 161
I've ordered quite a bit from DGC and usually takes a week, tops. Even in December. Just my experience.